Missing Dog - Reward

Old October 5th 11, 03:12 PM
Junior Member

Default Missing Dog - Reward

I need help from responsible dog owners.

First of all, I am not against dogs having had many over the years and I know they can be a happy part of a family when the are handled properly. I have a problem with irresponsible dog owners who keep dangerous dogs and don't take responsibility for their actions.

In May 2011 my nine year old daughter was attacked by a neighbor's dog when she knocked on the owner's front door. The dog burst through the door and lunged for my little girl's face. Luckily, the dog missed her face and ripped a chunk from her chest. In the process, the impact cracked her collar bone and gave her a concussion when her head hit the porch railing. She later developed a staph infection and had to undergo weeks of painful treatment. She is left with a large scar on her chest and an extreme fear of dogs.

The dog, based on previous attacks on children, was ordered seized and euthanized. The problem is that the owner claims to have given the dog away but will not tell anyone who she gave it to or where it is. In spite of efforts by the police, courts and animal control, no one knows where the dog is and the owner won't cooperate.

The last time the dog was seen it was in the Town of Lockport, NY. The dog's name is Chopper. It is a large male black and tan Rottweiler-shepherd mix.

If anyone knows where this dangerous dog is, please contact the Lockport, NY Police or email to
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wanted Poster - no pic.zip (10.2 KB, 243 views)
Old November 24th 11, 04:03 AM
Banned

09Same problem. I have Edmonton Escort Reference Version Edmonton Escorts 14 and an Asus G73Jh quad Edmonton Asian Escort core w lots of memory. Very fast on encoding to FLAC. All 8 cores used. Desperately slow going Edmonton Asian Escorts from FLAC to audio (not data) CD. Nero does it in 2 minutes or less.

Last edited by collin1 : November 24th 11 at 04:09 AM.
Old October 12th 12, 02:51 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereisChopper View Post
[...]

You have authentic speech, but every dog own is not irresponsible ,
If a dog attack at any one, I think there are a few mistake of attacked person. his carelessness or may be he do any work which make aggressive
that dog,.......

dog diet

Last edited by micle62 : October 13th 12 at 03:09 PM.