chest rash

Old December 15th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Amalia Kinney

Default chest rash

I have a mini dachschund who has a VERY bad rash on her chest and underside.
We've checked for fleas and there is no sign of them, but she continues to
scratch herself raw. What are the possible causes of this and are there any
home remedies we could try to help her?? Thanks!!

Amalia

Old December 15th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Lynne

on Fri, 15 Dec 2006 01:59:18 GMT, "Amalia Kinney"
wrote:

I have a mini dachschund who has a VERY bad rash on her chest and
underside. We've checked for fleas and there is no sign of them, but
she continues to scratch herself raw. What are the possible causes of
this and are there any home remedies we could try to help her??
Thanks!!

what does your vet say?

--
Lynne

Lab/Golden horrible rash [email protected] Dog health 9 October 24th 06 08:33 PM
Puppy Rash Bill Atkins Dog behavior 1 February 6th 05 11:58 PM
rash under collar john doe Dog health 1 August 24th 04 12:10 PM
rash curt Dog health 2 July 26th 03 03:19 PM
rash curt Dog health 0 July 26th 03 01:50 PM