Yellow frothy liquid vomit.

Old August 23rd 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Yellow frothy liquid vomit.

-Lost wrote:

Or in Ms. Shore's case, so stuck on the fact that I am trying to be this
petulant arse, that she refuses to muster anything positive to say.

She *did* say something positive. She's enjoying your comedic debut.

Trying to be less abrasive and humble only resulted in her telling me
that I have a low self-esteem. So I guess I should have continued to be
as nasty as possible. *shrugs*

Those are not your only two choices.

And last of all, I may sound a bit sappy but I am only trying to come off
as calm as can be to show I mean no ill-will. Which is what I meant from
the very beginning.

Knocking off the misogynistic BS will go a long way toward showing
that you mean no ill will.

Regardless of the mistakes I may have made.

In general (here's another hint!), the problem is not making
mistakes, but continuing to make the same mistakes over and over and
over again.

--
Shelly
Old August 23rd 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

-Lost wrote:

So I should continue calling you a cow?

I suppose so, if misogyny and passive-aggression are the only two
ways you are able to communicate.

--
Shelly
Old August 23rd 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
-Lost

Response from Shelly :

-Lost wrote:

So I should continue calling you a cow?

I suppose so, if misogyny and passive-aggression are the only two
ways you are able to communicate.

I was not talking to you.

--
-Lost
Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. Don't e-mail me. I am kidding.
Old August 23rd 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
-Lost wrote:
I was not talking to you.

That's basically correct - you were talking to everybody!
Welcome to the world of one-to-many communication.

Old August 23rd 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

-Lost wrote:

I was not talking to you.

If you don't want anyone else to read or comment on your posts, you
should probably talk to Melinda via private e-mail. Of course, she
is unlikely to want you e-mailing her.

--
Shelly
Old August 23rd 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Aloysius Q Roger-YoMama

I've long noted that rec.pets.dogs.health is "A Gal's Place". And not
just *any* gals ...

The Gals embody a very considerable store of poison, and spray venom
about fairly often, sometimes with material justification, sometimes
without.

Some Gals spray venom, others support it, still others tolerate it
with silence.

I'll not conjecture on how this all came about. It's been like this
for a long time and is likely to remain the same.

Some of The Gals have relevant med info about certain dog problems.

My rational expectation is that, at least a few of The Gals would
Cheerfully, Cheerfully withhold info that could conceivably save
the life of a poor pooch if the owner has been sprayed with venom.

Of course, they would deny it to the grave.

AQ

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:16:52 -0500, "-Lost" wrote:

Response from Shelly :

"-Lost" wrote in
:

I have *more* than adequate evidence of the misandry in this
group.

No, you don't.

Sure I do. And your denial of said fact is evidence of your misandry.

I don't like you.

You don't even know me.

And if you base your dislike on my use of an emoticon to help further
express myself to you, then you have issues far deeper than what we'll
ever be able to discuss civilly, here.

It's personal, and has nothing to do with your sex, which I don't
know.

A bias based wholly upon a trivial event. That speaks volumes in and of
itself.

Also, you do know my gender. Both by my use of "misandry" and by your
blatant assumption that led to you labeling me a misogynist which is
primarily a term coined for men, used by women.

Old August 23rd 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
Aloysius Q Roger-YoMama rogerDOTyomama@gmailDOTcom wrote:
My rational expectation

^^^^^^^^

Uh-huh. Time to borrow "Lost's" word-a-day calendar.

Old August 23rd 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
diddy[_2_]

"-Lost" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

Also, you do know my gender. Both by my use of "misandry" and by your
blatant assumption that led to you labeling me a misogynist which is
primarily a term coined for men, used by women.

Oh, I'm called a misogynist all the time. It's a favorite vocabulary word of
some of these rabid feminists. And I'm female. I like males AND females.

Passing clear liquid (NOT URINE) [email protected] Dog health 0 January 13th 06 11:22 PM
Vomit Q KrisHur Dog behavior 0 July 5th 04 10:54 PM
Vomit Q KrisHur Dog behavior 0 July 5th 04 10:54 PM
schnauzer vomits yellowish liquid for few days Arthur Dog health 8 August 11th 03 01:18 PM
schnauzer vomits yellowish liquid for few days Arthur Dog health 0 August 10th 03 03:17 PM