A Gasp of Horror Leads to Better Harmony

Old July 16th 05, 09:58 PM

Default A Gasp of Horror Leads to Better Harmony

INDEEDY, pat. The Amazing Puppy Wizard SPECIALIZES
in makin dog lovers like yourself eat ****, pat.

Well, if that's your specialty, you have serious work to do, AssHowe,
since you have failed miserably, AssHowe.

INDEEDY! You specialize in spewing bullshit and
crossposting to so many groups for no reason, AssHowe.

Tsk tsk.

So talking about CRAP is right up your alley!

Let's talk abHOWET you, pat. Let's talk abHOWET your dog.

Yes. Let's do that. What would you like to know about my perfectly
trained dogs Crystal and Hoosier? Without your crap manual, and
without hurting them or using shock collars or sprayed in the face with
anything. Let's talk about that, what is your question for me,
AssHowe?

You can EXXXTINGUISH that behavior in maybe
just a couple repetitions of apupriately
distracting and praising and praising IN
ADVANCE, if you know HOWE {); ~ )

Hell, you can EXXXTINGUISH *anything* if you know how...

DUH? Then HOWE COME do we got this "forum" where
DOG LOVERS like yourself jerk choke crate bribe
intimidate shock spray aversives and murder their
own DEAD and DEATHLY ILL dogs, pat?

Again - god this is getting old - show me where I jerked, crated,
shocked, spray aversives and murder my dogs, AssHowe.

Just ONE quote will be sufficient. And, again, if you cannot come up
with one, you are AGAIN a ***proven*** liar, AssHowe.

so what the **** is your point, AssHowe?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's POINT IS, that you
lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental cases
HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER dogs on accHOWENT of
THAT'S ALL YOU KNOW HOWE TO DO, pat... and THAT'S
HOWE COME they MURDER their own DEAD DOGS here.

Fine. Then quote me MURDERING a dog, or ABUSING a dog, or WHERE I AM
SOME MENTAL CASE and we are done and finished. JUST ONE QUOTE,
AssHowe.

Unfortunately, your awful manual does not work
with many people.

Well that AIN'T true, pat. IT DON'T WORK FOR DOG
ABUSERS like you and your punk thug coward pals,
pat.

Well, since I'm not a dog abuser, that doesn't apply. No matter HOW
much you want me to be a dog abuser in your sick ****ing mind, it's
untrue. That's not an opinion, it's a fact. Your silly "manual"
didn't work for me, so therefore I'm labeled a "dog abuser" by default.
Your silly "manual" didn't work for many people, therefore they are
also labeled "dog abusers." Yet you continue to claim "100%
successful" when it's blatently incorrect and misleading. You are one
sick sick sick ****er, AssHowe.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method TRAINS ALL CRITTERS
NEARLY INSTANTLY and FOR FREE, to boot on
accHOWENT of it's a LOGICAL SCIENTIFIC and
PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONING TECHNIQUE that
NEVER FAILS when FOLLOWED PRECISELY.

So what do you suggest, AssHowe?

If someWON AIN'T GETTIN 100% CONSISTENT NEARLY
INSTANT SUCCESS all they got to do is ASK The
Amazing Puppy Wizard HOWE COME IT AIN'T WORKIN
and in WON POST HE will CURE their PROBLEM on
accHOWENT of ALL behavior and temperament problems
are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

I DID ASK YOU! You berated me and called me a DOG ABUSER, AssHowe!

THAT'S coprophagia, The Amazing Puppy Wizard's SPECIALTY.

Ask dogman.

WHY should I ask dogman? YOU ask him, AssHowe.

And STOP crossposting you jackass...

Pat

Old July 17th 05, 06:05 AM

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson wrote:
HOWEDY pat

wrote:
INDEEDY, pat. The Amazing Puppy Wizard SPECIALIZES
in makin dog lovers like yourself eat ****, pat.

Well, if that's your specialty, you have serious
work to do, AssHowe, since you have failed miserably, AssHowe.

You been takin your ANTI PSYCHOTIC meds, pat?

Nope, I don't need them unlike you, AssHowe.

Newsgroups: alt.pets.dogs.labrador
From: "Pat"
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:50:27 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: Doggie Discipline

"Penny Howland" wrote in message
om...

"Pat" wrote in message

Having trained the two I havew now.....one GSD and
one Ladrador. I would say with a GSD you command your
dog. Where as with a Labrador you get more from them
if you ask nicely.
Pat.

Boy do I agree with you! I had to resort to a "personal
trainer" coming to the house, dogs parks etc for Maggie
for her "defensive growling" at other dogs when no other
trainer felt they could help me when I inquired around
here.

Anyway, my Buddy is getting trained too right along with
her (thank God I am only paying for Maggie being trained
for the 6 weeks but Buddy does come along so he gets the
work done too!)

We started with the basics of a correction, stern NO and
command. Well...told NO too sternly Buddy wouldn't do beans.

He DID though respond to one stern no and a soft command!!

It was really pretty funny. Like no one was going to talk
rudely to him! He knew what to do just tell him! Penny

I had both mine trained by a personal trainer in the end.

BWEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHHAHAAA!!!

You mean when you couldn't TRAIN your dog by NOT HURTIN
and INTIMDIATING IT accordin to The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual, pat?

What the HELL are you talking about, AssHowe? I didn't write any of
the above. I guess you are on another "marathon of lies" thing. WHY
do you lie so much? Can you answer that? I didn't write ANY of that,
but you lie and say I did. Yeah, you are credible...LOL.

Take your so-called "100% effective method" and shove it up your ass,
because it is NOT 100% EFFECTIVE. PROVEN.

Well he also does classes on Wednesday and when I can get
there I do.

STILL TRAININ YOUR PERFECT DOGS, eh pat?

No, AssHowe. I'm not. No one is. Why should I, if they behave
perfectly?

Why did you insert all this bullshit (that I deleted) and re-crosspost
to so many groups? Really, WHAT PSYCHOTIC DISEASE DO YOU HAVE?

You are one ****ed up person, and I feel sorry for you...

Old July 17th 05, 06:10 AM

Oh - bye the bye - I STILL didn't see a quote from me in your response
about me abusing dogs.

Care to try again, liar? I'm waiting...