Concern about 'Performatrin' dog food

Old December 1st 17, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Concern about 'Performatrin' dog food

It was nice to read your insert. I have a mini shitzu, 13, who has been dealing with allergies, has had bad skin problems, yeast infections in her ears and I have had her on every food I could think of. Pulsar brand was one that I was going to try but it contains rice (if I'm not mistaken). I think she's allergic to rice, peas, as well as other starch foods,which would encourage yeast growth. Your story is giving me hope that I can find some relief for her, and me.
I live in Saskatoon and I have found this brand as well as other specialty brands at stores such as, Early's, and 'mom and pop' stores. The proteins are vast, such as most fishes, venison, kangaroo, duck, ...
Old June 2nd 18, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Well I just don't know anymore. My dog has been on Perforating a few months now and he is starting to pant alot. I thought since it's considered a premium food , blah ,blah, blah, a friend told me to go raw a few months ago. Two weeks of diarrhea later.....,I tried grain free but the stomach noise is too much. So I'm ready to try another food soon. It's just not right what there dog food manufacturers get away with.

Canine Health Concern chardonnay9 Dog health 45 May 26th 09 03:39 AM
Small limp in puppy ... is this a concern? Ian P Dog health 2 February 11th 07 02:01 AM
Performatrin Ultra kayla Dog health 2 April 4th 06 04:54 PM
Sheltie Concern??? Gregg Dog behavior 5 March 26th 06 02:12 AM