2 points about bad advice (in response to lynn kosmakos the dogmurderer)

Old December 11th 03, 02:32 AM
lynn kosmakos is a dog murderer

Default 2 points about bad advice (in response to lynn kosmakos the dogmurderer)

Lynn K. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote in message . ..

Brain damage, I suppose.

Boy, that online diagnosis stuff is really easy, isn't it?

But, Leah is really a pretty receptive learner

Ya think? A little hard truth for you, Charlie. It's all bullshit
until someone actually makes the effort to train a few of their own
dogs to some level above household manners.

Yuu got a lot of ****ing nerve Kosma Kill...

That applies to Leah, you,
Mikey, Marshall, Nevyn, Chris, Paulette and a whole lot of others.

a wise man once said it is best to let sleeping dogs lie, Lynn
Kill_makos. Especially when that dog is fast, lean, hungry and at the
top of his game, at the top of the food chain and you are his pitiful
prey. I don't hunt Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my no, I hunt
Hypocrites, Liars and Dog Murderers. Which makes you the Ace of ****ing
Spades and No. 1 target in my 55 card deck of dog murdering terrierists.

Diddy is a dog and cat murderer, but she's not a liar or a hypocrite.
shelly is a liar and a world class hypocrite, but she's not a dog murderer.
MALinda is also a liar and a world class flaming hypocrite SuperDyke,
but again, she's not a dog murderer.

Tara O. aka "Tee" is also dog murderer, a complete imbecile, let's
see....? and a hypocrite but not necessarily a liar....???

Janet Bossy Boss is a known dog Murderer, a certified hypocrite, but I'm
not sure that she's a liar. After all, she did tell us about how
incredibly stupid and IRRESPONSIBLE of a dog owner she is, when she told
us about

1. her dog getting run over in front of her house
and her PAYING OFF the speeding driver who
pancaked her dog, for damage to his fender
and BRAGGING about how good her homeowners
insurance is because it covered fender
damage to speeding dog killing drivers.

2. her dog Franklin and the gut wrenching gut
surgery he had to undergo because Janet Dumb
**** Boss could not train him not to eat socks,
even though she religiously hid every sock in
the house and STILL GOT BURNED......
Then she blamed Franklin's GRANDFATHER
and/or his parents for her stupidity and
complete inability to train a simple
thing....

BWAHAHAHHHAHAHAAA!!!!

But you, you Lynn Kosmakos Dog Killer, you dumb ****ing bitch, are a
horseface of another color...you are most definitely all three of the
above. You may be alone with a full scholarship to the Elite Triple
Crown Academy for Dog Murdering Special Ops forces.

Besides dog murderes, liars and hypocrites, I also hunt idiots. Marshall
is one of our most esteemed, tenured and extravagant idiots, and what's
extraordinary about His Extravagance is that he has absolutely no clue
how illustriously stupid and dog incompetent he is. But at least he's
not a dog murderer, a liar or a flaming hypocrite. He is a flaming
imbecile though. But he's small game and you, you're Big Game. Big FAT
game. And that's why I go after you with a glee and reckless abandon
that I don't waste on the small game. Nothing gets my blood running like
the prospect of bagging a triple talking fork-tongued dog murdering
hypocrite Ssssssnake such as yourself.

People who use words and innuendo and "evaluations" to send a perfectly
good and easily trainable dog to the kill room, really get me going.
People who murder dogs under the guise of being "rescuers" really,
REALLY get me going.

People who advocate murdering dogs for chasing deer REALLY, REALLY,
REALLY get my blood pumping, especially when their own out of control
SAR Flunkie Jive dog Java had to get the crap shocked out of him with a
shock collar because he was chasing deer when he was supposed to be SAR
training.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Not everybody has the luxury of shocking the **** out of their dog with
an expensive dog shocking shock collar, but you advocate the immediate
death penalty for any dog doing something any normal dog would do, who
hasn't been the beneficiary of getting the **** shocked out of him by
you and your expense dog shocking system.

Did I ever tell you what a momumental f#@king **** you are? I'm going to
go off on a love mantra later with Gwen, and I'll forgive you and shelly
and MALinda for all your sins, but not just yet. Not until I'm finished
here with you, you fatassed dog ****ing dog murdering UberDyke.

You woke up the sleeping dog, now HEAR me ****ING ROAR, BITCH!!

The love's gonna have to wait (Bear with me Gwen)

You (Lynn Kill More Dogs) murder dogs because of insurance rates and
your own inability to train them, and you have the nerve to call
yourself a dog rescuer? You have the nerve to impugn my dog training
skills and ability

Impugn this you dumb ****ing c#&t

http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm

impugn this, the best puppy no bite video on the planet that I did one
day in five minutes while messing around

http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm

But enough about me, let's focus on your dog murdering for a moment,
shall we?

Melanie Freakin' Chang would have EASILY trained this Border Collie,

We interrupt this post for a special story on one of the victims of
serial dog murderer Lynn Kosmakos

----------------------------------
Lynn K, kills a great dog
----------------------------------

Exactly. A couple of years ago I evaluated a BC bitch in rescue who had
gotten in 20-25 bites on her foster family the 1st day in their home.
The problem was that there were a whole slew of people lined up who
wanted her because she was a dynamite herding dog, titled before she was
2, flashy, etc.. Most of these people were single women

[editor's note, like Melanie Lee Chang, who would
have had ZERO problems with this dog, even though
she's 1/10th the trainer Michael is]

into competitive herding who had no children or plans to have any.

Testing the dog revealed that she had a safety zone of about 3 ft and
would use her mouth to drive out anyone who came within that space
(other than whoever was holding her leash). She also would not tolerate
any entrance to her airspace. The deciding factor was that eye contact
was also a trigger and the severity of the bite increased with eye's
moved lowerer to her level. IOW, the shorter the person, the harder the
bite, and kids were shortest of all."

[This is HOWE lynn KillMooreDogs seals a
a dog's fate and this is HOWE SHE KILLS
DOGS. She kills them with WORDS, not with
poison. She lets sucker animal lovers or
sucker volunteers do the dirty work of
poisoning them and dumping their bodies,
after she condemns them to death with
her "evaluation"] --editor's note

We decided that even if we could feel perfectly safe with a person and
situation we placed her into, she still had to live in a world where
there were children and we couldn't, in good conscience, put a known
risk like her into that world. People's lives and situation change and
any adopter might have future contact with children that they don't have
at present.

She was put down.

[because of Lynn K.s Passionate concerns about
LIABILITY INSURANCE, the ONLY thing she cares
about, besides her REPUTATION as an "animal
lover" BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!] --editor's note

Lynn K.

with a lot less difficulty than she trained Solo, and she's got a lot
less dog training talent in her entire sexy little body politic than I
have in my little ****ing pinky, you FAT UGLY DOG MURDERING LONG TIME
AARP VETERAN.

It would have taken me 5 MINUTES to train that dog you MURDERED in the
name of RESCUE

==============================
Lynn Kosmakos sings her no. 1 smash
RESCUE

R- E- S-
C- U- E-

find out what it means to me

R- E- S-
C- U- E-

find out what it means to me

R- E- S-
C- U- E-

gonna send you to the rainbow
B-R-I
-D-G-E
murder flashy dynamite
titled dogs before the age of three
make them dead real quickly
blame that dog for my stu-pid-i-ty
don't want my
I- N- S-
U- R-
A- N- C- E-

to get raised another penny

sock it to me
sock it to me
sock it to me,
because I'm a real vicious 35 lb border collie
Being evaluated by Lynn Killee

I'm gonna die so she can get some
R_ E_ V_
E_ N_ G_ E
on that Golden
R-E-T
R-I-E-V-E
Who chewed up her brother's face in the fifties...
=========================

Do me a ****ing FAVOR Lynn Kill. You retired from industry, and it's
long past due that you RETIRE FROM DOG MURDERING. Either train them,
rescue them or LEAVE THEM THE **** ALONE YOU DOG MURDERING LITHIUM and
ZOLOFT doped up MOTHEReffing MANIAC!!

You MURDERED this 35 lb Border Girl because you were taking out REVENGE
against the golden who chewed up your idiot brother's face....

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!

A DOG MURDERER'S VICTIM. Chelsea the Border Collie, MURDERED by LYNN
KOSMAKOS, because of FEAR of DOGS, FEAR of insurance rates and LACK of
training ability.

Tell you what, Lynn Kill_More_Dogs. Your brother's chewed up face is not
my problem. You murdering dogs is not going to prevent any kid from
getting his face chewed up in the future. Your brother got his face
chewed up because either he was terrorizing the dog, or your parents
were too ****ing stupid to understand that you have to train dogs how to
behave around children.

It wasn't the Golden's fault, any more than it was the fault of any of
the long list of dogs you have murdered or played a direct part in
murdering with your "evaluations" which put the mark of death on their
cages.

Listen to me you despicable dumb ****ing dog murderer. Don't you _dare_
ever say one word to me or about me ever again with regards to dog
training ability. I would have had ZERO problems training this border
collie that you MURDERED out of FEAR, IGNORANCE, INCOMPRETENCE, VENGEANCE

FIVE MINUTES

in FIVE MINUTES and I would have been done rehabbing the dog you killed.

Remember Lynn Kosmakos, known dog murderer, confucious say it is best
pwactice to let sleeping dogs lie.

But he did not say that it is wise to let dog murderers lie, in fact it
is better to put them to sleep. But since it's illegal to put down dog
murderers such as yourself, this is the next best thing. To expose them.
To clean their clocks and put them out to dry.

Do not meddle in the affairs of TV personalities Lynn Kill. Do not tilt
at Aircraft Carriers from your rickety little row boat. Do not attempt
to engage the sharpest mind in the dog game, for the duration will be
limited and the outcome not in doubt. I outclass you by orders of
magnitude in intelligence, skill artistry and any other metric of human
performance.

You do NOT want to step to this, Lynn Honey.

Now that you have invoked the sharpest mind in the dog game, none other
than the ceo of dogtv.com networks, who was happily sleeping, let's have
a little more fun, shall we?

It's all just theory with no skill until someone gets the experience
by doing. That's fine for people like Marshall and Chris who are only
interested in the theory and have no desire to gain the skill -

I don't have any experience murdering dogs because I can train any dog
on the planet with little difficulty and because I'm don't choose to
kill dogs based upon future insurance rates. So I'll have to rely on
your expertise as a dog murderer, if that's okay?

Back to our good friend Doc Marshall Dummer, if we wanted to create a
new brand or breed of Jews with the defining characteristic as the total
absence of the gene coding for dog training ability, Marshall Dummer and
Malinda Whore would be the perfect foundation stock. Unfortunately, Leah
would not qualify for such a program, since she:

A. Has at least some dog training experience
and ability

B. has renounced Judaism and accepted Jesus
Christ as her Lord and Savior.

Marshall is the epitome of a dog incompetent panty waisted pinhead who
would pee his pants on first sight of a real dog. He'd be calling for
his mommy the first minute (and it would be in the first minute) that
his idiotic BABBLE (Behavior Analytic Blabbering Blundering & Laboratory
Experimentation) failed miserably on a real live dog in the real live
world. Unable to control the environment like he does in the Lab, he
would be laughably heelpless and would refer the dog to an "expert."

Yes, when Marshall's "behavior analysis" borne out of decades worth of
rat torture and deprivation and inhumanity in cold, calculated and
artificial conditions in a miserable laboratory...
when all that learning failed Marshall miserably and instantly, in the
arena, in the arena of the real world, with a real live dog, with a free
will and spirit, unlike the rat or the dolphin trapped in a tiny
box...because of the tiny mind of the researcher and the tiny confines
of his tiny experiment...

Yes, when all that comes crashing down around Marshall the first time he
tries to train a real dog like Kwame Brown, who was found wild on the street

http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg

Marshall will quickly usher the dog to a "rescue" group or an "expert"

And if it was the dog's unlucky day, that "RESCUER" or "expert" would be
YOU Lynn Kill.

And soonafter the unlucky dog would be DEAD.

You are the type of "expert" Lynn Kill, who got into dogs, long ago,
because you were afraid of them. Because your brother got his face
chewed up by a Golden. Since that day, you have had a vendetta against
dogs and you have participated in the murder of dozens if not hundreds
of perfectly trainable dogs because of your fear and incompetence.

You are a dog's worst enemy, Lynn Kill More Dogs. Most people on Usenet
are zombies, trudging through the world in a fog and they slurp up BS
coming from the likes of you without thinking. They are taken in by your
flowery descriptions of the artistry and the dance of border collies in
action. They aren't bright enough to see through the bullshit to the
border collie murderer beneath the flowery talk.

Charlie Wilkes, no doubt thanks to some herbal essence, is able to see
through the fog and haze a little better than most, and he is quickly
starting to figure you out.

It that the Great Cabal theory again? I'm accountable for what I say
and do

picture this. A big pile of dog corpses. One of them is a beautiful,
flashy, dynamite, titled before the age of three border collie who was
looking for a home. But she found you, someone perpetrating a fraud as a
dog "rescuer" and now she's dead and rotting in a stinking heap of all
the other dogs you've murdered to save yourself from higher insurance rates.

You're a wonderful person Lynn Kill. It just warms my heart to hear you
talk about dogs.

and have no connection what others do. Specific constructive
criticism is always welcome.

Get the **** out of the Dog Game. Was that specific enough?

HTH!!!
HAND!!!!

michael
live...
from you know where.com

1
Lazy grouping of unrelated people for
general criticism is just whining, and disregarded.

Lynn K.