Pet Paparazzi - Special Message

Old July 29th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Pet Paparazzi

Default Pet Paparazzi - Special Message

Hello Members,

I realize that you don't want to recieve spam or any messages regarding
promotions on this board. I completely understand but, please hear me
out.

I started my business, the Pet Paparazzi with the intention of
consoling people who have lost their pets. I also wanted to give people
who appreciate their pets, a memorable treasure to have for generations
to come.

I wish you could see the look on the faces of the people who's pets I
profile. They're pretty happy and that's why I love doing what I do.

www.petpaparazzi.net - If you like what you see, please let me know and
I will give everyone who is interested, 50% off on all of our Pet
Packages.

Doing the Packages at the rate above makes us lose money however, we're
more concerned with earning your trust and respect at this time.

Thank you.

Nick Chelsea
Pet Paparazzi

Old July 29th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 28 Jul 2006 17:07:03 -0700, "Pet Paparazzi"
wrote:

I realize that you don't want to recieve spam or any messages regarding
promotions on this board. I completely understand but, please hear me
out.

You know what you are doing is wrong, but you are going to do it anyway.
Worse, you think you're going to recruit customers from a group of folks
you just deliberately pissed off? You might want to rethink that plan.

--
Shelly

Do *not* sit next to Dennis.
-- Cabin Fever
Old July 29th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Pet Paparazzi

Shelly,

I'm someone who can provide a service that can bring and has brought
great healing to those who have suffered the loss of a pet. I wish I
had more pictures of my two beautiful dogs before they were suddenly
taken from me.

Bringing love and joy to the people I work for is not only fulfilling
but, a way for me to cope with the devastating loss over my two angels
that I have to live with.

I appreciate your point of view but, I'm going to continue doing what
I'm doing. Thanks.

Nick

Old July 29th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 28 Jul 2006 19:44:37 -0700, "Pet Paparazzi"
wrote:

I appreciate your point of view but, I'm going to continue doing what
I'm doing. Thanks.

Listen, ****wit, if you e-mail me again, I *will* file an abuse report.

Just in case anyone is tempted to actually hand this asshole money:

by mailinc04.yourhostingaccount.com with esmtp (Exim)
id 1G6egh-0003fF-21
for
; Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:36:23 -0400
Disposition-notification-to:

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:31:10 -0400
From: Ryan McCormick
Subject: Hello Shelly

!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAD83aGrQoo9IoSnBa+F5mWnCgA et

--Boundary_(ID_VmrqzyIn4W2+hudAqohuvA)

You're a ****.

--Boundary_(ID_VmrqzyIn4W2+hudAqohuvA)

html xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice"
xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"
xmlns:ns0="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"

head
META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"
meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)"
style
!--
/* Style Definitions */
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{colorurple;
text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
{mso-style-typeersonal-compose;
font-family:Arial;
color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
--
/style

/head

body lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=purple

div class=Section1

p class=MsoNormalfont size=2 face=Arialspan
style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'You’re a ****.o/o/span/font/p

/div

/body

/html

--Boundary_(ID_VmrqzyIn4W2+hudAqohuvA)--
Old July 29th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 23:22:54 -0400, Shelly wrote:

Listen, ****wit, if you e-mail me again, I *will* file an abuse report.

Just in case anyone is tempted to actually hand this asshole money:

Nice try with the recall message, though, sweetpea.

*smooches*

--
Shelly

Whose pig is this?
-- Eddie Izzard

Old July 29th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On 28 Jul 2006 20:32:59 -0700, "Pet Paparazzi"
wrote:

I'm sorry Shelly, I do not understand.

I suppose clueless *and* an asshole is not inconceivable.

I wish you nothing but, joy and peace in your life.

Yeah, those warm, fuzzy sentiments came across very clearly in your
e-mail.

HTH HAND God Bless LOL WTF!

--
Shelly

When a Cabbage Patch baby dies, I think we all feel the pain.
-- Melora Creager
Old July 29th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

wrote:

I appreciate your point of view but, I'm going to continue doing what
I'm doing. Thanks.

Listen, ****wit, if you e-mail me again, I *will* file an abuse report.

Just in case anyone is tempted to actually hand this asshole money:

Nice. A spammer *and* an asshole.

Mustang Sally

Old July 29th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article .com,
Pet Paparazzi wrote:
I'm someone who can provide a service that can bring and has brought
great healing to those who have suffered the loss of a pet.

You sound less like a member of the clergy and more like
someone who's trying to profit from other people's grief.
Ick.

I appreciate your point of view but, I'm going to continue doing what
I'm doing. Thanks.

What - posting inappropriate and unwanted commercial
advertisements to Usenet discussion groups? Haven't quite
got the whole "marketing" concept worked out, eh?

Bad policies lead to bad results.
Old July 29th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:05:50 -0400, sighthounds & siberians
wrote:

Nice. A spammer *and* an asshole.

Exactly what one looks for in the bereavement counseling business!

--
Shelly

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
-- Henry David Thoreau