In Memoriam

Old August 6th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default In Memoriam

A friend of mine has written a lovely song about the loss of a pet.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=3437371

Cheers

Ian
Old August 7th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Ian Bell wrote:
A friend of mine has written a lovely song about the loss of a pet.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=3437371

Cheers

Ian

The spammer hits every group with the word
"dog" in the title, drumming up hits for the
songwriter he produces, and this is valid
discussion?

Not really.
Spam.
Old August 11th 09, 08:53 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Tara Green wrote:

The spammer hits every group with the word "dog" in the title, drumming
up hits for the songwriter he produces, and this is valid discussion?

As if you'd know valid discussion....
Old August 11th 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Char wrote:
Tara Green wrote:

The spammer hits every group with the word "dog" in the title,
drumming up hits for the songwriter he produces, and this is valid
discussion?

As if you'd know valid discussion....

I sure would.

I've participated in them on the dog groups
for well over 10 years.

You on the other hand spout nonsense, have no
idea what a valid cite is, don't even
understand the concept of a "theory" versus
something that has been....or
is....proveable, and give out bad advice that
can damage the health of dogs on a regular basis.

So I don't really think you're in a position
to critique anyone else's view of a "valid
discussion".

How are those narcotic pain pills working out
for ya, Char? You know....the ones YOU took
for a long time to control your own
dicomfort....the ones you would refuse to
give to control a dog's pain because they
aren't "all natural"!

Hypocrite.
Old August 14th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Tara Green wrote:
Char wrote:
Tara Green wrote:

[...]

So you can take my dislike of a particular brand of painkiller to make
up stories about me refusing to give a dog pain medication. That doesn't
make me a hypocrite, it makes you a liar.

It does let me know that if you need to make up bad things about me that
you don't have much ammunition. I think the underlying problem with you
is that you don't like that I can take pain pills and use them in a
positive way to improve my life while you are not able to do that.
Old August 14th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Char wrote:
Tara Green wrote:
Char wrote:
Tara Green wrote:

[...]

So let's do a little experiment then:

the next time a person's dog is in great
pain, or is fighting off a bad internal
infection, how about if you DON"T tell them
not to give their dog medicine that is
actually appropriate for those purposes?

How about if you DON'T instead tell them to
give their pet toxic plant material instead?

Let's make it even easier for you and put a
time limit of.....say.....6 months on this
experiment (wouldn't want to set you up to fail)

The thing is....I don't think you can do it.
You see, you don't wait to see what is
actually appropriate, what has already been
tried or what might actually work best for
the individual dog. You have *always*
dismissed anything pharmaceutical for
dogs....and you expressly said you won't use
unnatural medications on your pets. Its
wasn't until it came out that you yourself
use drugs to mask your own aches and pains
that you backpeddaled and softened (though
not really) your stance on veterinary
medications.

So I'm not lying. This is your own posted
history. Unarchived. For anyone to see.

It does let me know that if you need to make up bad things about me that
you don't have much ammunition.

Funny. At first you said I was making up the
fact that you took painkillers. Called me a
liar then too....until I proved it with your
own posts.

I think the underlying problem with you
is that you don't like that I can take pain pills and use them in a
positive way to improve my life while you are not able to do that.

Um, sure I can.

Only your ignorance is talking now....not
that its much different from all your other
posts.