Fake testicles

Old November 11th 05, 01:56 PM
Michael A. Ball

Default Fake testicles

On 10 Nov 2005 13:43:46 -0800, "cimawr" wrote:

Neuticles have been around for years.

http://www.neuticles.com/

True. Weren't they designed to enable dogs to pass confirmation judging?

I'm not ready to say fake testicles are wrong, but I do consider them stupid, frivolous
and unnecessary. Even for confirmation, I'd much rather see some sort of authentic
neutering certificate than fake testicles.

Whatever it takes.
Old November 11th 05, 02:13 PM

In article ,
Michael A. Ball wrote:
True. Weren't they designed to enable dogs to pass confirmation judging?

That would be cheating, at least with AKC, CKC, and other
major kennel club conformation shows. The dog has to be
intact and not have had surgery to alter its appearance.

So far this year, homebuilding industry insiders have sold
$976 million worth of their stock.
Old April 20th 11, 11:01 PM
Junior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee View Post
"Judy" wrote in message

~~Judy (Wondering if anyone ever bothers to get them for long haired
dogs
or if it's only the naked butt ones that get them? And is the typical
owner a man or do women get them for their dogs also?)

I suspect they're largely ordered by women for a man's dog. I've never met
a woman who was resistent to the idea of a dog losing his testicles. Some
of them have been mistaken in the belief that neutering automatically turns
a male dog into a feminie-acting male dog but it was the need to see the
testicles.

Men, OTOH, have major issues with the lack of testicles. They not only
believe it totally sissifies the dog but that the dog will lose all matter
of pride and self-esteem when the testicles go. They will flat-out refuse
to consider neutering because of it. I know some wives who've had their
dogs neutered, against their husband's adamant demands not to, and had those
neuticals put in to fool the husband. Everyone is happy then, assuming
hubby doesn't make any attempts to breed the dog.

--
Tara
Wow. Ignorant much? My dog was forcibly neutered. He had a tumor that was causing problems and the vet took the testicles out with it. Now, he just sleeps.

Before, he would walk around the house all the time, wanting petted. He would want out all the time, sniff everything and run around for no reason. Now, he sleeps. He gets up, drinks, eats, sleeps. Then he gets up, pees, then goes back to sleep.

I want a dog with personality. You, being some ignorant yuppie feminist, just want something to point out to your 'friends' for status. You also want the power of removing the testicles off of something, but legally. Obviously, if it was your husband, you would be jailed, so why not do it to the dog?

- - -

You disgust me to no end with your comment. No-one notices? That right there says you pay no attention to your dog at all. You remove the testicles, all personality goes out with them. They have no interest in doing anything.

Someone who actually spends time with the dog, like your husband, would notice. Without knowing the testicles were removed makes it so that you can trick him into thinking the dog is sick and that he will get over it, or that it is just depressed.

If you don't want a dog that marks its territory, jumps on the furniture, chews on toys, loves making noise, jumps on you when you enter the door or barks when something amiss, DON'T GET A DOG!!!

P.S.: I know you will report me. Go ahead, I don't care. I am standing up for what I believe in. Ignorant people like you that neuter animals "because you have to", yuppies that only want a dog for display purposes only, and feminists who want to neuter dogs only for the pleasure or removing the testicle by force, giving them legal power over the masculinity of a male. You have proven that you try to not even look at it, much less spend time with it.

And after looking for proof on my view, all i can find is that removing your dogs personality is a GOOD thing?!?! Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people?

Back on topic...
I think that the things like neuticles are like walking up to someone, slashing their arm then covering it with salt. It just adds insult to injury and they are just plain goofy. If you are ignorant enough to get your dog neutered to begin with, may as well keep the sac empty. That's what the whole operation was for, was it not? Doesn't change the future population at all since most people who keep their dogs in the house or the yard don't have to worry about it either way.
Old November 22nd 11, 01:09 PM
Junior Member

[quote=Reki;383831]Wow. Ignorant much? My dog was forcibly neutered. He had a tumor that was causing problems and the vet took the testicles out with it. Now, he just sleeps.

Pet plastic surgery is on the rise in the U.S. such as Botox for wrinkle removal and fake testicles for male dogs to look more masculine after neutering. It looks like the growing vanity trend of plastic surgery has now made its way to man’s best friend. While some plastic surgery on dogs and cats is beneficial for health reasons, the procedures done to make the pets “cuter” are growing in numbers nationwide.

This pet plastic surgery trend also includes braces for dog’s teeth. The procedure of applying the braces is named the “Rin Tin Grin.” Dog braces do just what people braces do, supply a mouthful of straight and perfectly aligned teeth. This is done for vanity, but it does have some health benefits to some extreme crooked teeth cases. A dog with very crooked teeth is prone to mouth sores, and the braces would fix this problem, but this is not a common occurrence.

Fake testicles, called “Neuticles,” for dogs that have been neutered are prevalent today, according to Dr. Marty Becker, a veterinarian whose practice is in Idaho. “It’s typically men that want them for their dogs,” said Becker. It is also men that typically ask about up-sizing the testicles for their dogs, making them a bit bigger than they were before the neutering. Becker said you can always tell when a dog has the fake testicles because they clank on the examining table when the dogs sit down. This must mean they clank against a hard floor at home too, one would imagine.

Plastic surgery for dogs has been around for years with the ear and tail cropping done in breeds like the Doberman, but these procedures have gone out of style and this new wave of procedures are taking their place.