Please help us help Ceasar

Old March 28th 12, 04:00 AM
Junior Member

Default Please help us help Ceasar

Hi everyone, I just wanted to alert all of you good folks that there is a little dog out there that needs our help. I have a cat who needed to have a urgery and the Imom .org helped me with a fund raiser to get the surgery done. Wonderful people, well there is another lady with a littlle dog that needs help badly, I'm not sure If I'm allowed to post this here but the intent is good from my heart I am hoping to raise some awareness to this so this little dog can get the help he needs . Below is a link to the IMOM website where you can look into it yourself, I just felt that with all the help theses people gave me with my pet I might be able to help someone the same way , So please goto this link and help us help Ceasar. Ok I guess I cant put a link here so please goto imom.org and read the thread in the forums about Ceasar listed under pets with little time to fund raise.