SEEKING Goldedoodle or Labradoodle breeders in Montreal area

Old November 19th 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
meteore

Default SEEKING Goldedoodle or Labradoodle breeders in Montreal area

Hi,

I am interested in one of the above. I live in a condo and want a non
shedding, quiet and even tempered and affectionate dog on the small
side if they exist., one that does not require the presence of a
Canadian "Cesar Millan", if they exist. I wished there were one.

From the few I have seen on the street, these breed fits my
requirements. I have time to take the dog out about five times a day.

I am not interested in paying a large amount for either of these pets.
my budget is approx $700.00

I was also interested in a tibetan terrier, but price is too high and
with limited gene pool, there could be expensive vet fees later on.

Meteore
Old November 20th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
news[_5_]

"meteore" wrote in message
Hi,

I am interested in one of the above. I live in a condo and want a non
shedding, quiet and even tempered and affectionate dog on the small
side if they exist.,

That would most certainly NOT be the mixed breed mutt ending in -doodle.

one that does not require the presence of a
Canadian "Cesar Millan", if they exist. I wished there were one.

From the few I have seen on the street, these breed fits my
requirements. I have time to take the dog out about five times a day.

I am not interested in paying a large amount for either of these pets.
my budget is approx $700.00

Go to a shelter or rescue group and spend far less for a mixed-breed dog
instead of buying one from a pet store or backyard breeder. Ther eis no such
thing as a responsible -doodle breeder.

Old November 24th 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Janet Boss

In article
,
meteore wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in one of the above. I live in a condo and want a non
shedding, quiet and even tempered and affectionate dog on the small
side if they exist., one that does not require the presence of a
Canadian "Cesar Millan", if they exist. I wished there were one.

From the few I have seen on the street, these breed fits my
requirements. I have time to take the dog out about five times a day.

I am not interested in paying a large amount for either of these pets.
my budget is approx $700.00

I was also interested in a tibetan terrier, but price is too high and
with limited gene pool, there could be expensive vet fees later on.

Meteore

Doodles, as with most mixed breeds, are a crap shoot. Many of them DO
shed. Quiet? Some Goldens, Labs and Poodles are big barkers, some
aren't. Some of it is a matter of training, some of it is inherent.

While I've seen some doodles that were one of the retriever breeds mixed
with a miniature (not toy) poodle, mst are mixed with Standard poodles.
IOW, not small by a long shot. Some are quite large.

Why not just get a miniature Poodle?

--
Janet Boss