Roseville, CA Radar needs a home

Old December 24th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
gottabmore

Default Roseville, CA Radar needs a home

Radar had a rough life until he met me. He is the smartest, most
loving dog. He lives outside because no matter how much he wants to,
he can't stop peeing in the house. He has so much love to give he just
needs the right person with patience and understanding. I am losing my
house and have to be out by the end of the month. I cannot fulfill my
obligations to him and for that I am so sorry. Please help me find him
a good home. No shelter will take him because they will see his
terrible fear as signs of aggression. They are not. He is not
aggressive in the least. He is plain old-fashioned scared. He was
abused by 2 families before I got him. Who knows what scars he
carries. He has never bitten anyone, animal or human. Pleeeasse help!

Old December 25th 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Jo Wolf

Tiffany, it is HIGHLY unlikely that you will get any real help in the
form of a new home for this guy from this news group. You need to
advertise LOCALLY. This international source really isn't active enough
anymore to attract a LOCAL rescue group that could help you. And you
didn't bother to mention where you and Radar are located, anyhow.....

This group used to function as a discussion source for those working in
rescue.... ways and means, policies, procedures, frustrations, ideas to
increase adoptions, trends, etc. Not for placing dogs from the site.

I sincerely wish both of you the best of luck.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA