Desperate situation - Dire need for placement

Old January 1st 12, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Diane[_2_]

Default Desperate situation - Dire need for placement

Lost the ranch. Lost the house in town. Husband evicted from rental.
Heartbroken, but I travel 80% of the time and cannot have pets in my
current living situation. Two elderly dogs in desperate need of foster
homes/forever homes. Euthanasia is the only alternative if homes
aren’t found before husband has to vacate property any day. Wylie is a
twelve year old English Springer Spaniel with some skin conditions
that occur with poor flea control and diet. Genevive is Wylie’s life
long companion and is a twelve year old Beagle. Genevive is healthy
and active but requires frequent potty outings or else is prone to
accidents. These dogs would do best placed together as they have been
constant companions and are quite inconsolable without one another.
They are both indoor dogs and have been crate trained. Good with kids
and cats. I have contacted both the Beagle and Springer Spaniel
rescues, along with We Care, Muttville and Brighthaven and have had no
result. An ad has also been placed on Petfinders.com. Please contact
me if you can help or if you know of any speedy resolution.
Old January 2nd 12, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
William Clodius[_2_]

Diane wrote:

[...]

Diane:

Your animals are in a bad situation, but posting here will not help.
This newsgroup is almost entirely inactive, but was originally meant for
rescue organizations to network ideas, and not for the rescue of
individual anaimals. FWIW any help you get will almost certainly have to
be local, but yout didn't give your locale.

--
Bill Clodius
los the lost and net the pet to email