Cheaper Hill's W/D Dogfood?

Old December 21st 04, 06:53 PM
Al Spohn

Default Cheaper Hill's W/D Dogfood?

I'm currently paying about $1.50/can (U.S.) for Hill's W/D Dog food.
Does anyone know of an internet (or other) source that might offer a
savings?

Thanks,
Al
Old December 22nd 04, 05:56 AM
Jack Ferman

In article MPG.1c321f31bf52becc989720@mayonews, Al Spohn
wrote:

I'm currently paying about $1.50/can (U.S.) for Hill's W/D Dog food.
Does anyone know of an internet (or other) source that might offer a
savings?

Thanks,
Al

A friend of ours had a dog with a digestive problem several years back and
by working with the vet devised a diet that our friend could prepare
herself. The dog's problem improved markedly so she continued making her
dog's food. Next time I see her I'll ask if she still has the recipes and
will post them whenever. She now lives at a distance so some time will
elapse. I will do what I can.
Old December 24th 04, 04:44 AM
Emily Carroll/Fluttervale

"Al Spohn" wrote in message
I'm currently paying about $1.50/can (U.S.) for Hill's W/D Dog food.
Does anyone know of an internet (or other) source that might offer a
savings?

Thanks,
Al

I don't know what's in it--but my cat got sick once and the vet had me spend
like $15 on canned prescription cat food.

I got home and my roommate (a vet student) told me that all I had to do to
make it was stick a pound of cooked hamburger and some rice in a blender.
Needless to say the cat ate every last drop of those cans of cat food.
Though since I'd spent that much, I expected her to pretend it was toxic.

--
Emily Carroll
http://www.fluttervale.com/kennel - Fluttervale Labradors