Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area)

Old August 3rd 03, 04:20 PM
Ken Rich

Default Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area)

I adopted Charlie several months ago from a rescue service. Though he's a
sweet and wonderful dog and I love him, he turns out not to be very suitable
for my home because he has separation anxiety and really needs an
environment where someone is around a lot more than I am. (I live alone and
work all day in an office.) He's a great dog and really deserves an
appropriate home. I have tried a variety of ways to ease the separation
anxiety and have worked with a trainer. It has helped a little but not
enough to allow him to tolerate my extended absence at work. I have a
website with more info and pictures: www.geocities.com/richken. I would
love to hear from anyone who is interested in adopting Charlie or has ideas
for me about where to find him a good home. I can be reached at
. Thanks so much!