Lawn spray to dissolve dog poop?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 28th 05, 09:22 PM

Default Lawn spray to dissolve dog poop?

With all the snow we have had this winter, I have really fallen behind
in mey dog poop clean up in my back yard. Now the problem is overwelming
with with wet mushy dog poop that is almost impossible to pick up. Is
there something that I can spray on my lawn that would help break up and
dissolve the dog poop? Is there any kind of folk remedy or safe enzyme
formulation that will do this?

Dog poop on the lawn Tim Dogs - general 3 September 26th 03 08:31 PM
Dog poop on the lawn Tim Dog behavior 21 September 25th 03 09:28 PM
Dog poop on the lawn Tim Dog behavior 0 September 24th 03 09:35 PM
Dog poop on the lawn Tim Dog behavior 0 September 24th 03 09:35 PM
dog poop on lawn nosredna Dog behavior 27 July 24th 03 06:07 PM