bleeding 13 year old female dog, Normal?

Old April 2nd 19, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default bleeding 13 year old female dog, Normal?

Some people here are just mean as hell. We have a 13 y/o Ack Russel mix who was never spayed, and, as you saidvshe got cancer. It is devestating. Ibwant to tell you, she has been well cared for, loved and saved from a puppy mill type setting in a atore. We looked at her, knew she wouldn't make it.. Her first vet visit, underweight, weaned too soon, diarrhea, 7 medicines we had to give her. She has outlived 2 neutered nales. One Border Collie who was 11 and had epilepsy since age 2, meds 2x a day. After him, ac160lb King Shepherd who developed demyeinating disease, use a lift to take him out or get him up, used dog wheelchair, rubber mats t/o home. He was well taken care of and loved. So, the thing is, when growing up we had males, when we got our girl the both dogs were neutered, one before getting her and one after. She never was messy, the two dogs didn't bother her but for a little whine occ.. It surely didn't disrupt our home. We have two cats that are fixed, one male, one female, one is a neighborhood stray who we rescued. And we have a border mix now, male, neutered. All are up tobdate on shots, all are chipped, all have toys, love, attention and couch time. So, yes I feel aweful about our girl, I cry BUT I honestly never knew or was told by a Vet that she is more likely to get cancer. So, go ahead and judge instead of educate people. I have a feeling there are alot of people who love their animals, who are good fur parents but you may have done worse, because now some may never again ask for help for their animalon this or any site.. And you may be the cause. Think about that. I sure as hell wouldn't ask advice on here.