No good turn goes unpunished

Old July 11th 03, 09:10 PM
Charles Richmond

Default No good turn goes unpunished

Anonymous Sender wrote:

[snipped long story of dog with bad "parents"...]

I am really tired of all this. I don't want to see the dog given up
to some shelter, but it is starting to cause me real problems that I
don't need. Plus it is getting to be expensive.

If anyone has any good ideas on how to deal with this situation, I'm
all ears. I would like to stay on good terms with this neighbor, but
it's getting difficult.

I agree with others he buy the dog. And start by offering half
what you are really willing to offer for the dog, so you have some
room to negotiate.

My opinion is that you needn't worry about being on "good terms"
with this neighbor. He seems the unstable type who might turn
on you for *no* reason at all...