Science Diet, nutrients and quality ingredients?

Old March 27th 05, 07:26 PM

Old March 27th 05, 07:27 PM

Old March 27th 05, 07:43 PM
Nic Martin Lola Joker

Test.

Old March 27th 05, 07:44 PM
Nic Martin Lola Joker

Test. If this is getting through, Iam having major problems with my
newsreader.

Old March 27th 05, 08:02 PM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:44:12 -0700, (Nic Martin Lola
Joker) wrote:

Test. If this is getting through, Iam having major problems with my
newsreader.

obviously.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette || http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com

I must see new things and investigate them. I want to taste dark water
and see crackling trees and wild winds.
-- Egon Schiele

Old March 27th 05, 08:31 PM
Nick Martin Lola Joker

www.molecdoc.com

Old March 28th 05, 09:53 AM

I really can't remember if they had scanners. Scanners were in use by
then in Supermarkets but I really can't remember. The reason I can
remember the layout of the store is because it is still laid out the
same. The prescription diets are still in the same spot. The brushes and
clippers are in the same spot and the dogbeds are in the same spot. As I
said, I used to go in after 8pm, grab a bag ad take it to the checkout
line. I usualy bought other things with it, like a toy. I don't remember
if the veterinary services were called Vetsmart or Banfeld but right now
it is called "PetsMart Veternary Services".