Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate

Old October 11th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate

World's Finest® Chocolate.

We've been around since 1949. Most people know us as a non profit
fundraising organization working with schools, Boy Scouts, Girl
Scouts, Sports Groups, and many more not for profit groups.

But what many people don't know is that we also sell our delicious
chocolates online and best of all online buyers can personalize their
gift items with pictures of the family for the holiday season, Birth
Announcements, Thank You Gifts, Congratulations, the list goes on...

Businesses use our delicious personalized gifts to send to clients
for: Holidays, Special occasions, Welcome aboard, Employee rewards,

You can send a delicious gift personalized with your picture or logo
all for under $25.00/each including shipping and handling costs.

Click HeWorld's Finest® Chocolate best sellers.

Click He http://www.jdoqocy.com/od98at0px-EHIHMMMGEGFKFHHKK

Old October 11th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default More Dogwalking Photos (was Chocolate Spam)

wrote:
World's Finest® Spam.

I took these while out with Harriet last week.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490939206/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490939660/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490083539/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490083123/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490939534/

Harriet has gotten pretty good at amusing herself for a few moments
while I take photos. I don't have to put her into a sit unless
we're near a road. She's learned that she can't pull on the leash,
but that she can sniff around and explore within its boundaries. I
think she enjoys the periodic stops.

--
Shelly
Old October 11th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Julia Altshuler

Shelly wrote:

I took these while out with Harriet last week.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490939206/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490939660/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490083539/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490083123/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/1490939534/

I generally don't do "nice photos" posts because they tend to be boring
(the posts, not the photos), but these are really nice photos. Thanks.

--Lia

Take heart, chocolate lovers [email protected] Dog behavior 0 November 15th 06 09:41 AM
heart Ann Conte Dog health 0 August 11th 06 08:22 PM
dog ate chocolate David Sherman Dog health 2 February 3rd 05 06:43 PM
Chocolate Lab??? Tim Dog breeds 1 November 10th 03 01:50 AM