$16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

Old October 28th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Phil P.

Default $16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

Old October 29th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
buglady

"Phil P." wrote in message
$16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the
person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

.........some people just need to have their circuits disconnected......if ya
know what I mean. :-(

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old October 29th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Phil P.

"buglady" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
$16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of

the
person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

........some people just need to have their circuits disconnected......if

ya
know what I mean. :-(

One thing about animal abusers: no matter what you do to them- you never
feel bad about it.

Old October 30th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
CatNipped

"Phil P." wrote in message

"buglady" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
$16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of

the
person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

........some people just need to have their circuits disconnected......if

ya
know what I mean. :-(

One thing about animal abusers: no matter what you do to them- you never
feel bad about it.

I just wish it were possible to "force" empathy on the person who did this.
If they could be made to understand who that kind of torture felt to a
sensate creature, their conscious would do the rest. I know, that's a
fantasy that will never even come close to happening or they wouldn't have
done something like this in the first place, but I can always wish.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 30th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
CatNipped

"buglady" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
$16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of

the
person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

........some people just need to have their circuits
disconnected......if

ya
know what I mean. :-(

One thing about animal abusers: no matter what you do to them- you never
feel bad about it.

I just wish it were possible to "force" empathy on the person who did
this. If they could be made to understand who that kind of torture felt to
a sensate creature, their conscious would do the rest. I know, that's a
fantasy that will never even come close to happening or they wouldn't have
done something like this in the first place, but I can always wish.

ACK! I hate spell checkers that change your typo into a word you didn't
mean - it should know what I wanted to say! ; Conscience, of course, not
conscious!

Hugs,

Catnipped

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 31st 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response from "buglady" :

"Phil P." wrote in message
$16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and
conviction of the person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old
Beagle pup.

http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

........some people just need to have their circuits
disconnected......if ya know what I mean. :-(

You said that wonderfully.

That article made me cry and then it made me so mad I felt ashamed
because of what I wanted to do to the person or persons responsible
for it.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old November 1st 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Sheelagh>o

On 28 Oct, 14:01, "Phil P." wrote:
$16,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the
person(s) responsible for burning 3 month old Beagle pup.

http://maxshouse.com/urgent_matters/Champ.htm

Abhorrent horror comes to mind. I didn't quite realise this happens.
It's sick.
Sheelagh "o"