Dental work prices for rescue dog?

Old August 24th 03, 02:03 AM
crosem

Default Dental work prices for rescue dog?

Sara, prices vary so much from one area of the country to another, from one
vet to another. The rescue group should have a relationship with one or
more vets in your area who can provide an estimate...

news:1g05u8n.1u4t9sp1e81jzuN%no_email_address@hotm ail.com...

Old August 24th 03, 02:03 AM
crosem

Old August 24th 03, 02:38 AM
Tara O.

"crosem" wrote in message
.. .
Sara, prices vary so much from one area of the country to another, from

one
vet to another. The rescue group should have a relationship with one or
more vets in your area who can provide an estimate...

I agree and would just add that for major procedures (sounds like this dog
needs major dental work) rescues often find it much cheaper to drive the dog
to the nearest vet school. I don't know if there's one in your state but
they are often cheaper because students work on the animals (supervised of
course). More than likely, this dog will have the problematic teeth
extracted since the pain response you describe is similar to that of an
abcess.

--
Tara