herding clinic this weekend

Old January 16th 04, 09:41 PM
Gwen Watson

Default herding clinic this weekend

I need an opinion.
There is a herding clinic this weekend with a person I just
found as a trainer. I don't know much about her. If it were
you would you go as just an observer for $25.00 and see
what you think and wait until another time?

Is Reznor to young to check it all out? He may have no
instincts as well. Though he sure was interested in the
horses on the trails. That doesn't mean he has the
ability to herd.

Should I take him? It is significantly more, ie $67.50
for one day. It isn't like a herding seminar with
real well known herder like a Jack Knox clinic
or anything.

I need feedback, please!

BTW, I leave in about 50 minutes.

Gwen