A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dog behavior
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Looking for Help

Old April 19th 19, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jermaine Simmons
external usenet poster

Default Looking for Help

Hi, I’m Jay, Bruno’s owner. Bruno has been with my family for over 9 years. He’s a great companion and major benefit for us. So, went the veterinarian surgeon told me that he needed emergency surgery, or he will not survive the night the decision was easy. The diagnosis Gastric dilatation-volvulus (GDV); which is as lethal as it sounds. Bruno is true to his high energy Weimaraner breed. He has done endurance races, hiking, swimming, you name it. An there’s still so much more we need to show him. So, now with a heavy heart, I’m sitting outside the animal hospital in my car on my phone because I need a little help. I’m sure everyone can relate when faced with a major decision. The cost is well over $5,000.00, so if anyone can help me I would be extremely thankful. Whatever is raised here will go towards Bruno and only Bruno! I can offer daily updates; (via social media or text) I'm willing to facetime or even play dates if you're in our area. Bruno is expected to fully recover! If you need any kind of verification; please let me know. Thank You!

https://www.gofundme.com/xkmzt-bruno..._co_campmgmt_w