A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dog behavior
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Took my dog to be spayed and she died

Old March 28th 18, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Took my dog to be spayed and she died

Tuesday March 28 2018, I just got home from telling Sasha, my 2 year old baby girl [yellow lab/ border collie] good bye for the last time, took her in to get spayed and she never woke up. Vet said she died of heart attack, she was so scared when I was leaving her, and now my guilt is breaking my heart, I have spent every day for 2 years with her because of my med conditions and she was my best friend, I will never forget her companionship she gave me and will also never forget the look of sadness as I was leaving her there, I know some will disagree with me but I will never leave another friend alone like that, I will just deal with the heat cycle as they, cannot take another broken heart from losing family again, Thank you for listening, it is just so hard to except the lose.