Neo pups: Day 6

Old December 10th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Neo pups: Day 6

on Sun, 10 Dec 2006 20:14:31 GMT, montana wildhack
wrote:

In which the puppies are expanding, their little snouts are beginning
to grow and I don't see anything at all resembling a Huskie in any of
them. They more resemble seals by the day. Little heads, little legs
and ginormous bodies. Little tails are moving, but I think they have no
control over them except to pull them in close to their bodies.

They are too fat to try the "walking" they were doing a few days ago.
They understand the movement and the concept, but their bodies are too
big and their legs are too dinky.

The puppies are very noisy, but I am better at interpreting it. At
times, when they vocalize while asleep, it sounds like they are
thinking about barking. But most of their noise is complaining. I'm
cold, I'm hungry, I want to move over there, I'm dreaming, etc.

since the pupcam is out of order, how about making a video tape (with
audio!) and putting it on youtube? They sound so cute, but I can't say
for sure without hearing them.

--
Lynne