$100 in free pet supplies with the purchase of a new puppy

Old August 7th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Nexus

Default $100 in free pet supplies with the purchase of a new puppy

Puppy Paradise is the home of adorable puppies and kittens! We use the
term "paradise" because all our puppies and kittens come from a
healthy, loving environment. We know how important it is to place you
with the perfect pet for you and your family and that is why we put so
much time into nurturing and caring for our pets. We invite you come
see our selection of dogs for sale in Brooklyn, NY.

$100 in free pet supplies with the purchase of a new puppy!

www.puppyparadise.com

Old August 7th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article .com,
Nexus wrote:
We invite you come
see our selection of dogs for sale in Brooklyn, NY.

I have a rescue dog that was purchased from a pet store in
Brooklyn. He developed cataracts by the time he was 6
months old and has some pretty serious socialization
problems, both of which are typical of puppies purchased
from dealers like you. The people who bought him had to
surrender him to rescue because the way he was pushing their
children around was frightening them.

Fortunately pet buyers are becoming better educated than the
folks who bought Saber from the pet store, and they know
where your puppies come from and the problems that causes.
I gather that that's why you're having to give stuff away in
order to sell your puppies.

Bad policies lead to bad results.
Old August 7th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
TaraG

Since you're spamming more than one of the dog newsgroups, I'll repeat my
post here as well....

I've dealt with many many people who have purchased your Puppy Mill pups.
They all ended up regretting their choice of where to spend their money and
have all now educated themselves on how destructive puppy millers are.

I'm glad to say that I had something to do with that :-D
oups.com...