Dry Skin,Dull Coat,Itching Dog

Old August 4th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
bootss

Default Dry Skin,Dull Coat,Itching Dog

If these symptoms sound like your dog we ask you to visit our kennels
webpage for info and a product we developed and use daily for all our
dogs.

http://labradoodle.net/Coat_Formula.html

Old August 4th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Rocky

"bootss" said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

If these symptoms sound like your dog we ask you to visit
our kennels webpage for info and a product we developed and
use daily for all our dogs.

http://labradoodle.xxx/XXXXXXXXXXXX

Aren't you special. Spammer and backyard breeder in one
package.

Old August 4th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article .com,
bootss wrote:
If these symptoms sound like your dog we ask you to visit our kennels
webpage for info and a product we developed and use daily for all our
dogs.

Between this and your unfortunate domain name, this is like
the Usenet version of wandering around with a "KICK ME HARD"
sign on your back.

Bad policies lead to bad results.
Old August 4th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
TaraG

"bootss" wrote in message
oups.com...
If these symptoms sound like your dog we ask you to visit our kennels
webpage for info and a product we developed and use daily for all our
dogs.

http://labradoodle.net/Coat_Formula.html

While I'm not at all happy with the level of care you seem to be (not(
taking in being a responsible breeder, I'm going to try to open up a
dialogue (in as non confrontational a manner as I can) rather than just
react.

First thing I clicked on was the "Puppy Contract" for St Clair Labradoodles.
This is seriously not sufficient. Honestly, it looks like little more than a
puppy mill dog would come with. Guarantees that demand the return of the
puppy are basically a breeder's way of getting away with anything. Once
people have bonded with a puppy, they invariably opt to keep the
puppy....especially once they have a sick pup on their hands pulling at
their heartstrings. And, if you're only giving a 5 day guarantee for acute
diseases, this tells me you don't have a lot of faith in your breeding. Even
for hips and eyes, you only give a one year guarantee. Again, this is almost
worthless since most CHD doesn't even appear until the age of two.
Basically, you're saying that you'll guarantee it, but not long enough for
it to actually show up. A responsible breeder will give a guarantee for all
(or at least most) genetically inheritable diseases for a minimum of 5
years....and most will offer it for the life of the dog.

Something I notice was missing in your contract was a "right of first
refusal" clause. You really ought to add that. Those breeders that don't
tend to inadvertently help the shelters stay full. Its important, and it
lest your pup's new family know that you're willing to take responsibility
for this dog for its lifetime, not just until the check clears.

I mentioned Puppy Mills earlier. When I looked at your "about us" page,
that's exactly what I saw....just in a smaller scale. The licensing from the
state pretty much just adds to this. That you are pointing out that you
disinfect the kennels, but don't point out whether or not these dogs have
any training, trialing or even any basic socialization makes the appearance
of a puppy mill even more clear.

You use the phrase "hybrid vigor" and state yours has HV that is
"unsurpassable". Pray tell, how are you defining that term? There is much
controversy on that, and I'd really like to hear what you mean when you say
that. I'm assuming that, whatever you mean by it, this doesn't apply to any
of your multigenerational dogs anyway, but since you also are breeding F1,
it would be good to be clear on your terms.

You also say that your dogs live 15+years. Given that you've only been
breeding them for 8 years, I'm curious how you can say that with any
authority at all. How is that?

Ok, I started out trying to be less annoyed than I am, but believe me....I'm
doing the best I can to maintain a conversational tone. In the interest of
discussion (since this IS a "discussion group" and NOT a "Hawk your wares
and your unsold puppies" group) I await your response in the group.

Tara

Old August 4th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sue and Atty

"TaraG" wrote in message

snip
Ok, I started out trying to be less annoyed than I am, but believe

me....I'm
doing the best I can to maintain a conversational tone. In the interest of
discussion (since this IS a "discussion group" and NOT a "Hawk your wares
and your unsold puppies" group) I await your response in the group.

Tara

Thought I'd visit the sight, only to find many of the links not working and
that annoying music on the home page couldn't be turned off and you had to
keep going back there to get to anything else. Not worth it!
Sue and Atty