Dog poop on the lawn

Old September 24th 03, 09:35 PM
Tim

Default Dog poop on the lawn

Hi all. On my front yard, I share the lawn with my neighbor. Recently,
every week I will find dog poop on my side of the lawn (right in the
middle not at the edge). I have tried a few commercial product but they
wash out right away when the sprinkler come on a few time. The stronger
stuff will actually kill the lawn. My neighbor do not want a fence
around the lawn. I heard there is a home remedy using garlic but not
exactly sure what it is. Any suggestion or idea is appreciated.
Thanks!

Old September 24th 03, 10:38 PM
badgirl

"Tim" wrote in message
Hi all. On my front yard, I share the lawn with my neighbor.

Recently,
every week I will find dog poop on my side of the lawn (right in the
middle not at the edge). I have tried a few commercial product but

they
wash out right away when the sprinkler come on a few time. The

stronger
stuff will actually kill the lawn. My neighbor do not want a fence
around the lawn. I heard there is a home remedy using garlic but

not
exactly sure what it is. Any suggestion or idea is appreciated.
Thanks!

Ask your neighbor if he would please pick up the dog poop after his
dog is finished eliminating. If that doesn't work then invest in a
pooper scooper from your local pet store and pick it up and throw it
away. As long as it doesn't get left too long it won't *scar* the
lawn.
Are you sure it's your neighbors dog that's leaving the mess and not
someone else's dog from somewhere else in the neighborhood?

Jen

Old September 25th 03, 12:55 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:35:50 GMT, Tim wrote:

Hi all. On my front yard, I share the lawn with my neighbor. Recently,
every week I will find dog poop on my side of the lawn (right in the
middle not at the edge). I have tried a few commercial product but they
wash out right away when the sprinkler come on a few time. The stronger
stuff will actually kill the lawn. My neighbor do not want a fence
around the lawn. I heard there is a home remedy using garlic but not
exactly sure what it is. Any suggestion or idea is appreciated.
Thanks!

Revenge is the only solution I can think of. Here's what you do: take
the dog **** and put it in a paper bag and set it on his doorstep.
Light the bag on fire, and then ring the doorbell and run away. He's
supposed to answer the door and stomp out the fire.

Everyone says this works. Good luck.

Charlie

Old September 25th 03, 07:03 AM
Laura Arlov

"Tim" wrote
Hi all. On my front yard, I share the lawn with my neighbor. Recently,
every week I will find dog poop on my side of the lawn (right in the
middle not at the edge). I have tried a few commercial product but they
wash out right away when the sprinkler come on a few time. The stronger
stuff will actually kill the lawn. My neighbor do not want a fence
around the lawn. I heard there is a home remedy using garlic but not
exactly sure what it is. Any suggestion or idea is appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi group - I think Tim is asking for what will discourarge
* unknown * dog(s) from pooping in the middle of the lawn.

He does NOT say that the neighbor has a dog,
just that the neigbor doesn't want a fence.

Have we got any less neighbor-directed suggestions for him?

Laura and Angel
Oslo