Looking for a Boxer breeder in/around NY

Old April 6th 05, 05:12 AM
Miedvied

Default Looking for a Boxer breeder in/around NY

Hello, all.

I've been spending a great deal of time researching what a 'responsible'
breeder is (the last time we bought a dog I was six years old, and not a
part of the search process.)

Having done that, however, I've found some around the country, but none
anywhere near me, and I'm not sure that I can afford to fly one over
(and I've been told it's an unneccasary shock to the pup, besides.)

Can anyone recommend to me a good, responsible Boxer breeder in New
York, or within a decent driving distance (I'd be willing to drive up to
four hours. Further than that is beyond my health at this time) ?

Thank you for your help in advance.
Old April 6th 05, 10:31 AM
Ruth

"Miedvied" wrote:
Can anyone recommend to me a good, responsible Boxer breeder in New York,
or within a decent driving distance

You shouldn't have to go far. Here are three member clubs of the Boxer Club
of America. Start with these contacts; most clubs have breeder referral
services.

Boxer Club of Long Island: Mrs. Susan Zuckerman
48-39 187th Street
Fresh Meadows, NY11365
718-357-8192

Boxer Club of Western New York: Deborah Marshall
2601 West Blood Road
East Aurora, NY 14052
716-655-3506
Fax 716-655-0809

New Jersey Boxer Club: Veda Russo
44 Oak Hill Road
Midland, NJ 07432
201-376-7491

Ruth, Greta, Woody & Thelma

Looking for a Boxer Breeder in the New York area Miedvied Dog breeds 4 April 6th 05 04:14 PM
Hey Boxer folks! Homeless Boxer wanted in Portland, OR Aimee Nicole Schantz Dog breeds 0 September 19th 04 01:28 AM
Irish Setters for Sale Traditional Irish Setters Dog breeds 1 October 22nd 03 09:09 PM
Natural Ear Boxer Tara O. Dog breeds 56 July 30th 03 06:39 AM
portugese Water dogs info Anthony Dog breeds 2 July 19th 03 12:48 AM