The commercial dog food you trust may be killing your dog

Old March 31st 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default The commercial dog food you trust may be killing your dog

My own vet said commercial dog food killed my dog, Noble, because
preservatives it contains caused his kidneys to fail.
In fact, through my own research I discovered dog food contains at
least 6 deadly chemicals that have been banned from human foods
because they cause:
Kidney cancer
Bladder cancer
Skin cancer
Stomach cancer
Spleen cancer
Leukemia
Liver dysfunction
Major organ failure
Immune system collapse
Severe allergic reactions
Birth Defects
Blindness
Chronic Diarrhea
Hair Loss and
Behavior problems, including increased aggressiveness -- very
dangerous if your dog is around children
And if you think, like I did, that buying foods labeled as chemical
and preservative free makes them safe, think again... it's just more
lies!
http://dogfoodwam.blogspot.com/#

Old April 1st 07, 05:38 PM
Aaron111 Aaron111 is offline
Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
[...]
dog food
lets face it we are in for a long hall the FDA is calling for more organic natural pet food