Safe dry food?

Old May 5th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
A. Brain

Default Safe dry food?

What are the unsafe dry foods?

I have a bag of Nutro that I have
been feeding to my little one,
having previously fed him only
Innova.

The FDA site only lists can
or pouch foods from Nutro.

I'm going back to Innova.
Should I toss the remainder
of the Nutro bag?

--
A. Brain

Remove NOSPAM for email.

Old May 5th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
pfoley

"A. Brain" wrote in message
What are the unsafe dry foods?

I have a bag of Nutro that I have
been feeding to my little one,
having previously fed him only
Innova.

The FDA site only lists can
or pouch foods from Nutro.

I'm going back to Innova.
Should I toss the remainder
of the Nutro bag?

--
A. Brain

Remove NOSPAM for email.

============
I feed my dog Nutro Natural Choice lamb and rice with no problems twice a
day. There was no problem with the dry food.

Old May 5th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Shelly

"pfoley" wrote in
ink.net:

There was no problem with the dry food.

1. Maybe.
2. Yet.

I wouldn't touch Nutro with a barge pole. I had a bad experience
several years ago with them switching ingredients without changing
the product's labeling. It's not illegal, but it's a crummy thing
to do, and it does not exactly inspire my trust in the company.

--
Shelly

Pancakes!
-- Dennis, Cabin Fever

Any safe brands out there? A. Brain Dog health 29 April 10th 07 12:46 AM
Which bones are safe which are not? [email protected] Dog health 9 March 8th 07 02:43 AM
safe ant killer? kevincw01 Dog health 33 April 2nd 06 02:34 AM
Safe way to make prescription food tastier???? Ron M. Dog health 5 January 17th 06 03:14 AM
Are Muzzles Safe? Von Fourche Dog behavior 4 January 9th 04 06:42 PM