Dog Training and Health

Old May 27th 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default Dog Training and Health

The relationship you have with your dog is different from many other
relationships. It is unconditional love and it is hard to imagine life
without it. It is important to keep your dog as healthy and well-
trained as possible. About 80% of all dog owners never sufficiently
train their dog, ultimately getting rid of the dog. I know this is
sad, as many of us know what this unconditional love is like. I
currently have a blog about many of things I just talked about. If you
are interested and want to visit it, I would completely suggest it.
http://iandogtraining.blogspot.com

Dog training is crucial in the relationship between you and your dog.
Having a wild dog is extremely stressful. I have personally had two
dogs that were never trained well. One of them ran away, and one we
finally trained. It is great to have a well-trained dog so you can
really love your dog.