A simple way to control your dog's emotions

Old October 1st 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default A simple way to control your dog's emotions

When we feel fulfilled, happy and positive, we tend to enjoy better
health. We get more out of life and we can give more to our friends
and family. But things happen. Sometimes we need a little help to
stay in balance and move forward. That's when Bach Original Flower
Remedies can help. Check it out! http://www.awholelottastuff.ca/

Recent research into the links between emotions and the immune system
supports the view that emotional and physical health are linked. More
and more medical experts now agree that a healthy mind really does
ensure a healthy body. Bach Original Flower Remedies can help you take
control of the way you feel and get more out of life. There are 38
remedies and Rescue Remedy discovered by Dr Bach which are directed at
a particular characteristic or emotional state. To select the remedies
you need you only need to think about the sort of person you are and
the way you are feeling. Then you take the remedies you need.
Here is a list of the 38 remedies and their indications.

Agrimony - mental torture behind a cheerful face
Aspen - fear of unknown things
Beech - intolerance
Centaury - the inability to say 'no'
Cerato - lack of trust in one's own decisions
Cherry Plum - fear of the mind giving way
Chestnut Bud - failure to learn from mistakes
Chicory - selfish, possessive love
Clematis - dreaming of the future without working in the present
Crab Apple - the cleansing remedy, also for self-hatred
Elm - overwhelmed by responsibility
Gentian - discouragement after a setback
Gorse - hopelessness and despair
Heather - self-centeredness and self-concern
Holly - hatred, envy and jealousy
Honeysuckle - living in the past
Hornbeam - procrastination, tiredness at the thought of doing
something
Impatiens - impatience
Larch - lack of confidence
Mimulus - fear of known things
Mustard - deep gloom for no reason
Oak - the plodder who keeps going past the point of exhaustion
Olive - exhaustion following mental or physical effort
Pine - guilt
Red Chestnut - over-concern for the welfare of loved ones
Rock Rose - terror and fright
Rock Water - self-denial, rigidity and self-repression
Scleranthus - inability to choose between alternatives
Star of Bethlehem - shock
Sweet Chestnut - Extreme mental anguish, when everything has been
tried and there is no light left
Vervain - over-enthusiasm
Vine - dominance and inflexibility
Walnut - protection from change and unwanted influences
Water Violet - pride and aloofness
White Chestnut - unwanted thoughts and mental arguments
Wild Oat - uncertainty over one's direction in life
Wild Rose - drifting, resignation, apathy
Willow - self-pity and resentment
Rescue Remedy - is the most famous of the remedies, but in fact is not
a remedy at all, but rather a mix of five different remedies (Cherry
Plum, Clematis, Impatiens, Rock Rose and Star of Bethlehem) which
together help deal with any emergency or stressful event such as
going to the dentist, interviews, making a complaint, taking a test or
wedding day nerves. It can also help in times of crisis or trauma such
as bereavement, a relationship breakdown or redundancy. For pets this
remedy is suitable for a wide range of anxiety induced problems: poor
appetite while owner is away, fretting, fears, hysteria especially
with thunderstorms, fireworks, gunshot, travel sickness, stress
licking.

http://www.awholelottastuff.ca/