Police: Puppy Shot Man Trying To Kill Dogs

Old September 9th 04, 02:26 PM
Gwen Watson

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

Who says there ain't a God?

http://www.local6.com/news/3716897/detail.html

Pretty amazing story. I hope the jerk gets some time for this.

Gwen

Old September 9th 04, 07:08 PM
Leah

Default Police: Puppy Shot Man Trying To Kill Dogs

diddy wrote:
The only thing he did wrong was allow his bitch to irresponsibly get
pregnant.

I disagree.

There's a huge difference between ending the life of a dog as humanely as
possible to prevent further suffering, and shooting a litter of young puppies
because they are inconvenient. You admit you couldn't even use a gun on Danny,
even though you felt it would have been more painless. What kind of a person
could shoot ONE 3 month old healthy puppy in the head, never mind a whole
litter? I can't fathom that kind of heartlessness.

Yes, it's an emotional knee-jerk reaction. I can't help but be horrified and
astounded that any person could be so devoid of the very basic human instinct
of wanting to protect small, helpless creatures. How could you look a little
puppy in the eye and even contemplate hurting it in any way? What kind of
person could do this?

Three month old puppies get adopted from shelters and rescues relatively
easily. This guy apparently didn't even bother to try to place these puppies,
and instead decided to destroy them. Decided to destroy healthy tiny puppies
with his own hand. Shudder.

I'd rather see people like this put away from the rest of society. Too bad he
won't be. Anybody who could put a gun to the head of a healthy 3 month old
puppy is surely capable of other unfeeling acts. I surely wouldn't want to
live anywhere near him, or know him in any way.

I also wouldn't be so certain to assume that he'll spay his bitch, either. Why
should he? Too easy and much less expensive to just get rid of the puppies.
Or maybe he'll shoot her, too.

Here's a little karma, however... they published his name. What do you want to
bet he gets "punished" for this by outraged animal lovers for some time to
come? Getting threatening phone calls, letters, whatever... it won't make up
for what he did, but it would at least bring some justice. One can only hope.

And yes, I'm evil enough to hope he has damaged himself enough for it to be a
reminder to him for the rest of his life.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com
My Kids, My Students, My Life:
http://hometown.aol.com/dfrntdrums/m...age/index.html