Jack photos

Old February 18th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Jack photos

[]
I uploaded some photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/melinda.shore/Jack

Old February 18th 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
(Melinda Shore) wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.com/melinda.shore/Jack

He's very pretty and has a very sweet face.

--
Janet Boss
Old February 18th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Janet Boss wrote:
He's very pretty and has a very sweet face.

Brown eyes!

Old February 18th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On 18 Feb 2008 16:09:25 -0500, (Melinda Shore) wrote:

[]
I uploaded some photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/melinda.shore/Jack

Impostor!

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

"Lately, I feel like a stranger in my own land..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpRNkgqUPT0&eurl

I am woman! Hear me cry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYq90WLK8dE&eurl

Caught up in all the Obamamania? Read this:
http://kennethelamb.blogspot.com/200...ut-ethnic.html
Old February 18th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Feb 18, 4:24*pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article ,
Janet Boss wrote:

He's very pretty and has a very sweet face.

Brown eyes!
--
* * *Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis -

* * * Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community

I'm a huge fan of brown-eyed huskies. Congrats on the pup, and have
fun with him. He's about the same age (much bigger!) as Teddy was
when we brought him home; a nice age, I think. Jack looks like a
beauty - which I know isn't your first priority, but at least you
won't have people asking you if you're sure he's really a Siberian.

Mustang Sally
Old February 18th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
ceb[_2_]

(Melinda Shore) wrote in news:fpcs65$ibj$1
@panix3.panix.com:

http://picasaweb.google.com/melinda.shore/Jack

He is really beautiful, Melinda -- his face in that first picture is so
sweet.

--
Catherine
& Zoe, Queenie, & Max, 3 black dogs of varying sizes
Old February 18th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
[]
I uploaded some photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/melinda.shore/Jack

he's very, very handsome.
hows the peeing thing going?

Old February 18th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Beth In Alaska wrote:
hows the peeing thing going?

It's going extremely well - he figured it out very quickly,
I think (I won't be convinced until he's accident-free for a
couple of weeks). The pooping thing is going less well.
But still, he did great last night. Unfortunately I have to
be out of the house for about 5 hours tomorrow and I'm
hoping to come home to a dry crate and a happy puppy.

Chewing seems like it's the biggest challenge.

Old February 18th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

(Melinda Shore) wrote in news:fpcs65$ibj$1
@panix3.panix.com:

I uploaded some photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/melinda.shore/Jack

He's super cute, of course. I'm also impressed by how self-possessed
he seems. From the photos, it looks like he's got himself a serious
streak, too.

--
Shelly
Old February 18th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article 2008021817442637709-montana@wildhackcominvalid,
montana wildhack wrote:
He really is a good looking dog. His face is especially appealing and
it sure doesn't hurt that he's all legs at the moment. He looks like
he's very smart.

Well, he's been here about 48 hours so I really don't know
him all that well yet, but so far I'm pretty tickled. I
think he is smart (he already knows how to sit on command,
for example). He's the fifth dog I've had from this very
true-to-type line so I think I know what to expect, within
broad parameters. They are smart, very tough dogs who do
well over distances. They are extremely affectionate and
cuddly, but they're also kind of testy, which is why some
people don't like them that much. They can be pretty
high-strung. That all works for me. I think they're very
emotional. I find them a treat to live with, myself.

New Photos shelly Dog behavior 13 October 3rd 06 04:10 PM
New Photos shelly Dog behavior 6 December 20th 05 06:31 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 92 December 17th 03 06:00 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 16th 03 04:02 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 16th 03 04:02 PM