Jack photos

Old February 19th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

Default Jack photos

On 19 Feb 2008 05:48:40 GMT, Rocky wrote:

(Melinda Shore) said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

This breed is all about jumping, when they're not running.

I didn't realize that. I'd be terrible with them because it
would crack me up.

I see IGs in agility, and they always crack me up.

Jump. Jump. Jump.

TunnelTunnelTunnel.

Don't forget runrunrunrunrunrunrun.

Mustang Sally

Old February 19th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie

On Feb 18, 4:09*pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
[]
I uploaded some photos:http://picasaweb.google.com/melinda.shore/Jack
--
* * *Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis -

* * * Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community

Melinda,

Is Jack yours?? He is beautiful, how old is he?
Old February 19th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:19:20 -0900, "Beth In Alaska"
wrote:

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
sighthounds & siberians wrote:
That was kind of a silly thing to say. Don't jump on any tables,
counters, desks or other such surfaces,

It's pretty impressive that such a young, small guy can do
that.

This breed is all about
jumping, when they're not running.

I didn't realize that. I'd be terrible with them because it
would crack me up.

Yes. Reading the description had me laughing. Seeing it in person - there
would be no way I'd keep a straight face.

There's a lot of "Teddy, OFF! - wow, did you see that?"

Mustang Sally

Old February 19th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:

That's why I have oversized IGs.

Marcie went to the vet today, for her last Parvo shot. There was a
sweet senior IG there as well, who was starting to undergo a new cancer
treatment. I always feel so sad when I witness the talk with the vet.

--
Janet Boss
Old February 19th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sighthounds & siberians

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:08:10 -0500, Janet Boss

sighthounds & siberians wrote:

That's why I have oversized IGs.

Marcie went to the vet today, for her last Parvo shot. There was a
sweet senior IG there as well, who was starting to undergo a new cancer
treatment. I always feel so sad when I witness the talk with the vet.

Your vet doesn't have discussions like that in private?

Mustang Sally

Old February 19th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
sighthounds & siberians wrote:

I always feel so sad when I witness the talk with the vet.

Your vet doesn't have discussions like that in private?

Normally, yes. This was obviously a long time cancer patient who they
were doing something new with, and she was reviewing the medication,
telling her to call her daily if she needs to, etc. It wasn't the "I
hate to tell you this...." conversation.

--
Janet Boss
Old February 19th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie wrote:
Is Jack yours?? He is beautiful, how old is he?

He's 19 weeks. He's a small, brown-eyed version of Crow and
Cinder.

Old February 20th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

On Feb 18, 1:09 pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
[]
I uploaded some photos:http://picasaweb.google.com/melinda.shore/Jack

Nice Pics.

Thanks to share this with us.

http://www.reviewpets.com/

New Photos shelly Dog behavior 13 October 3rd 06 04:10 PM
New Photos shelly Dog behavior 6 December 20th 05 07:31 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 92 December 17th 03 07:00 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 16th 03 05:02 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 16th 03 05:02 PM