I usually dont post stuff like this, but...

Old May 20th 15, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior, sac.politics, alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism, soc.support.fat-acceptance
Eric Garcetti

Default I usually dont post stuff like this, but...

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Old May 20th 15, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Jeanne Douglas

In article ,
"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Hmmm, I'm wondering why this silly troll used the nym Eric Garcetti, who
is the mayor of Los Angeles. Is he pissed off because L.A. has become
the latest geographical entity to mandate a $15/hr minimum wage? Or is
there some other reason. It just seems so random.

--

JD

Being open-minded is merely the willingness to consider
evidence, not the willingness to accept claims without any.
Old May 20th 15, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
[email protected]

On Wed, 20 May 2015 05:35:17 -0700, Jeanne Douglas

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Hmmm, I'm wondering why this silly troll used the nym Eric Garcetti, who
is the mayor of Los Angeles. Is he pissed off because L.A. has become
the latest geographical entity to mandate a $15/hr minimum wage? Or is
there some other reason. It just seems so random.

I am wondering why the idiot would post this crap to this group
Old May 21st 15, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Jim Vanagas

On 20 May 2015, Jeanne Douglas posted some

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Hmmm, I'm wondering why this silly troll used the nym Eric Garcetti, who
is the mayor of Los Angeles. Is he pissed off because L.A. has become
the latest geographical entity to mandate a $15/hr minimum wage? Or is
there some other reason. It just seems so random.

Perhaps you can elaborate what qualifications make a taco assembler worth
$15 an hour?
Old May 21st 15, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
BeamMeUpScotty

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Hmmm, I'm wondering why this silly troll used the nym Eric Garcetti, who
is the mayor of Los Angeles. Is he pissed off because L.A. has become
the latest geographical entity to mandate a $15/hr minimum wage? Or is
there some other reason. It just seems so random.

Perhaps you can elaborate what qualifications make a taco assembler worth
$15 an hour?

I'm confused as to why they think a Taco assemblers isn't worth $60/hr
surely the minimum wage should be at least $60/hr..... do it for the
starving children.

--
That's Karma
Old May 21st 15, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Tom McDonald

On 5/20/2015 7:19 PM, Jim Vanagas wrote:
On 20 May 2015, Jeanne Douglas posted
some :

In article , "Eric
Garcetti" wrote:

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Hmmm, I'm wondering why this silly troll used the nym Eric
Garcetti, who is the mayor of Los Angeles. Is he pissed off because
L.A. has become the latest geographical entity to mandate a $15/hr
minimum wage? Or is there some other reason. It just seems so
random.

Perhaps you can elaborate what qualifications make a taco assembler
worth $15 an hour?

What makes them not worth adequate pay? If the 1968 minimum wage had
been increased along with inflation, it'd be about $15 an hour. If it
had increased along with worker *productivity*, you know, what right
wingers claim is what should be rewarded in the pay envelope, it'd be
about $22. So $15 is the least we owe our workers. Plus, the best
stimulus is a good-paying job, and low-wage people spend nearly all
their income right away, increasing the economic stimulation naturally,
via work. Thought you'd approve. Apparently you want poor folks to
suffer more than you want the economy to improve.
Old May 21st 15, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
talishi

BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
I'm confused as to why they think a Taco assemblers isn't worth $60/hr
surely the minimum wage should be at least $60/hr..... do it for the
starving children.

That will never happen, because then the brown-skinned Taco assemblers
will be able to afford to move into their gated communities.
Old May 21st 15, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
[email protected]

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Hmmm, I'm wondering why this silly troll used the nym Eric Garcetti, who
is the mayor of Los Angeles. Is he pissed off because L.A. has become
the latest geographical entity to mandate a $15/hr minimum wage? Or is
there some other reason. It just seems so random.

Perhaps you can elaborate what qualifications make a taco assembler worth
$15 an hour?

hey tacos are pretty freakin good
Old May 21st 15, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,sac.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
talishi

wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2015 00:19:22 +0000 (UTC), Jim Vanagas

Perhaps you can elaborate what qualifications make a taco assembler worth
$15 an hour?

hey tacos are pretty freakin good

Tuna taco, can't beat it.
Old May 23rd 15, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior, sac.politics, rec.arts.tv, alt.atheism,soc.support.fat-acceptance
Roger

"Eric Garcetti" wrote:

everybody please pray for my dog, hes at the vet right now
because tonight was our date night and i didn't have any peanut
butter so i improvised and lathered the good ol anaconda up with
nutella and i didn't remember that it was chocolate until he
licked all the nutella off, okay well i finished first but still
pls keep him in your prayers

Hmmm, I'm wondering why this silly troll used the nym Eric Garcetti, who
is the mayor of Los Angeles. Is he pissed off because L.A. has become
the latest geographical entity to mandate a $15/hr minimum wage? Or is
there some other reason. It just seems so random.

Perhaps you can elaborate what qualifications make a taco assembler worth
$15 an hour?

They are good at breaking and entering, invasion of secure
borders and evading prosecution, sending money they get out of
the country and not spending it in the USA. See how stupid
Americans are?

LOL Anyone want to try this stuff and post a review? Beth In Alaska[_2_] Dog behavior 10 July 20th 08 09:25 PM
I need a dog, but dont know much breeds Raily Dog breeds 6 November 24th 04 12:55 AM
dont smack! M.H. Greaves. Dog behavior 106 December 10th 03 03:02 AM
dont smack! M.H. Greaves. Dog behavior 0 December 6th 03 06:10 PM
dont smack! M.H. Greaves. Dog behavior 0 December 6th 03 06:10 PM