Where's the harm in Usenet foolishness? LYNN KILLMOOREPUPPIES"I'll put a biter down as fast as anyone"

Old June 28th 03, 04:52 AM
miguel

Default Where's the harm in Usenet foolishness? LYNN KILLMOOREPUPPIES"I'll put a biter down as fast as anyone"

Lynn K. wrote:
(Mike D) wrote in message news:

Just have her forward the names to ASSHowe -

Right. That's real likely to happen :-)

Those NAMES Lynn K,
Those NAMES....
kindly provide the names of the shelter managers/kill list
maker uppers who are exterminating puppies for jumping up
and playing with voluteers at the four shelters you are
affiliated with.

the NAMES please. My fans deserve to know what is happening
to puppies at "shelters" in California you are affiliated
with, and who is making it happen, if it is not you.

thanks so much..

THE NAMES please?

From Michael To Lynn K.
--------------------------------
If you could kindly provide my fans with the names of the
shelter managers or the people who make up the kill lists or
the people who decide to exterminate puppies for playing, it
would be much appreciated.

My fans have a right to know who is killing puppies with
their tax dollars, for the sin of jumping and playing.

NAMES OF SHELTER MANAGERS/KILL LIST MAKER UPPERS
at the 4 puppy exterminating California shelters you are
affiliated with
======================================

Lynn K. please insert their names here

1.

2.

3.

4.

======================================

my fans thank you in advance

he's your only bed-buddy
fan anyways. No one else cares about you.

Chicken Soup just became the 2nd person I've
ever kill filed.

Well bless yer little heart.

1michael
report ing
dog tv dot com

There's a certain symetry to
the 2 buddies amusing each other there.

Lynn K.

Old June 28th 03, 04:52 AM
miguel

Lynn K. wrote:
(Mike D) wrote in message news:

Just have her forward the names to ASSHowe -

Right. That's real likely to happen :-)

Those NAMES Lynn K,
Those NAMES....
kindly provide the names of the shelter managers/kill list
maker uppers who are exterminating puppies for jumping up
and playing with voluteers at the four shelters you are
affiliated with.

the NAMES please. My fans deserve to know what is happening
to puppies at "shelters" in California you are affiliated
with, and who is making it happen, if it is not you.

thanks so much..

THE NAMES please?

From Michael To Lynn K.
--------------------------------

Old June 28th 03, 04:52 AM
miguel

Lynn K. wrote:
(Mike D) wrote in message news:

Just have her forward the names to ASSHowe -

Right. That's real likely to happen :-)

Those NAMES Lynn K,
Those NAMES....
kindly provide the names of the shelter managers/kill list
maker uppers who are exterminating puppies for jumping up
and playing with voluteers at the four shelters you are
affiliated with.

the NAMES please. My fans deserve to know what is happening
to puppies at "shelters" in California you are affiliated
with, and who is making it happen, if it is not you.

thanks so much..

THE NAMES please?

From Michael To Lynn K.