One week of puppies.

Old December 11th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default One week of puppies.

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:20:14 -0500, montana wildhack
wrote:

It seems more like a month, but I finally got some sleep yesterday.

I was looking at five fat puppies this morning and Comet (the runt
formerly known as Diamondback) is really catching up. They are eating
well, growing, moving faster, and more skilled in their mobility.

The only thing that seems different is that the coloration on the
puppies seem to be developing more.

I was feeling pretty good until I saw this puppy blog:

http://www.clickersolutions.com/blog/blog06.htm

This human over-achiever has just made me feel like a slug.

the blog person is LYING! Yes, MAKING IT ALL UP just to show off and
stuff. You notice the puppies aren't doing anything all that
spectacular in the pictures.

While I can't cite my best authority, that is my story, my friend, and
I am sticking to it. So go back to feeling good about your dog
raising RITE NOW!

--
Paula
"Anyway, other people are weird, but sometimes they have candy,
Old December 11th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:24:32 GMT, montana wildhack
wrote:

I think she's the Martha of puppy raising. I can't keep up. I'll put it
out of my mind.

Puppies will simply have to overcome their meager beginnings...

pffft. That lying blogger PLANNED that litter. You, OTOH, responded with
NO warning in very admirable fashion. Pat yourself on the back, woman!!

--
Lynne

Old December 12th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:33:03 GMT, montana wildhack
wrote:

"Love Child
Never meant to be
Love Child
(Scorned by) Society
Love Child
Always second best
Love Child
(Different from) Different from the rest"

Unplanned, but not unwanted!

--
Lynne

Old December 12th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

montana wildhack wrote in

One one week old puppy is attempting to bark!

T A P E

Tara
Old December 12th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:58:11 GMT, Tara wrote:

T A P E

what she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Lynne