accurate Diabetes information

Old February 11th 12, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default accurate Diabetes information

I am new to the group, but thought I would see what the members know
about the latest research data on canine diabetes mellitus.
I am offering a deal on my report until the end of February. Read
about it at my tiny website here,
dogdiabetes.weebly.com
I have spent 2 months compiling data from scientific studies both here
and abroad, and have learned a stunning amount of information. Some it
mindblowing.I think the members will be impressed.
I would also like to hear from members about there experiences dealing
with the disease and if they have learned of any new studies or trials
of drugs or techniques to deal with it.
Thank you .
Old February 11th 12, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

And you don't think that you've got pages of sales pitch here? {grin}
You could do with about 1/3 to 1/2 of that. Just the facts, man....

If that grossly obese Chihuahua in the photo is yours.... it's no wonder
it's diabetic, poor thing. Permitting a dog to become obese is almost
as abusive as starving it..... after all, most dogs can't open the
refrigerator door, or open a secure dry food container, or purchase the
treats and low quality high carbohydrate food.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA

Old February 18th 12, 06:31 AM
Member

Do dogs have insulin therapy for diabetes? Is it the same with humans?
Pekingese training is not a joke. You need to have patience, dedication, perseverance, and heart. Do you have them all???

Canine Diabetes Suzie-Q[_3_] Dog health 6 February 21st 10 01:40 AM
Recalled Dog Product Information Recall Information 1-866-895-2708 spamhotmail Dog health 0 March 18th 07 07:01 PM
Diabetes and Hypo TonyNWUK Dog health 2 September 30th 06 01:23 PM
Cushings and diabetes SupergoofNZ Dog health 8 April 15th 06 04:51 AM
Dog diabetes, Gourdin ?? Kevin Dog health 0 October 11th 03 10:14 PM