IMPORTANT : BOYCOT PETFINDER

Old February 4th 14, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default IMPORTANT : BOYCOT PETFINDER

On Tuesday, May 1, 2012 3:43:07 PM UTC-6, SAMMY DOG wrote:
This is more sad news for animals. I have used the Petfinder site for

years to adopt dogs in and out. Went to petfinder.com today and clicked

on the Adoptable Pets Not In Shelters icon in the Classified section as

I have been looking for another dog or two for a year.

I got a page that read The Classifieds Section Is No Longer Available

!!!!. The page advised pet owners who have to surrender their pets to

put ads in the paper and hand out flyers !

Unfortunalely as I have Webtv and know little of its operations other

than to surf the net I cannot put up a page to advise animal lovers what

has happened. Someone needs to do this and get the word out to flood

Petfinder with emails that state that unless the classifieds are

restored people will not support the site and will not adopt from any

rescue on the site.

I would not believe anything, writen or said, from anyone at Petfinder

about why this happened. I suspect the rescues did not want competition

from the public at large. I was unable to post on the message boards and

probably no chance any anti-petfinder posts would be allowed. Anyway,

this needs immediate attention . SD

Old August 12th 14, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

ts funny what people do to dogs over here
in Africa. I was suprised to see that people
eat their pets here and am scare for my two
little puppies. so any one willing to adopt
them, email me or call me. I work in Africa.
email.