A dog & canine forum. DogBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » DogBanter forum » Dog forums » Dog breeds
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Boycott Towbar!!

Old January 9th 16, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
external usenet poster

Default Boycott Towbar!!

Wow...several of you have alot of growing up to do. What started on comments about a kennel/breeder turned into attacking one another on this site. How sad!

I personally know this breeder and LOVE our giant malamute we got from them.. People will have difference of opinion on many things and it is up to you the consumer to do your homework. If there is something you don't like ask more questions to clarify, or simply don't buy from the breeder.

For example, people name their business for different reasons. I doubt the individual who ridiculed the business name knows why it is named that way.

We personally LOVE our malate from Towbar kennels. The breeder lives in the NWT and is very particular how she looks after her dogs as well who they go home with. Not everyone should be a dog owner.

As far as the GIANT size...our dog fits that to a T. He is almost the same height as a Great Dane but thick. He is approx 150 pounds and as gentle as can be, even with my 1 year old son.

I understand everyone has different experiences and opinions. Ours was/is a good one and we are recommending others who are serious about getting this type of dog.

Those who have made rude comments about the breeder and to others...I don't care what you think or say to my post. Just know that there are bigger things in life and not everyone thinks the same as you. Happy new year to all!