CHV-1 does any one know much about this?

Old February 27th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default CHV-1 does any one know much about this?

Sue and Atty wrote:

Sounds a bit like a puppy mill to me - upwards of 900 puppies in 2 years?.

Ya think?

sigh What kind of kennel has lost *any* puppies because they got stepped
on by other employees??

I really disgusting one?

--
Shelly
Old March 5th 08, 07:23 PM
AXEGRINDERXXX AXEGRINDERXXX is offline
Junior Member

Location: NB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
Sue and Atty wrote:

Sounds a bit like a puppy mill to me - upwards of 900 puppies in 2 years?.

Ya think?

sigh What kind of kennel has lost *any* puppies because they got stepped
on by other employees??

I really disgusting one?

........Being a carrier and having an active infection are two diffferent
things.
I give up.

buglady
take out the dog before replying

--
Shelly
Cat Sìdh (the Mother Ship)
Old March 5th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
buglady

"AXEGRINDERXXX" wrote in message
Hey bug lady have you had a baby? It causes alot of stress for a bitch
and if she has CHV-1 it more than likely to kick in the CHV-1!

...........did you read any of the links I gave you? That argument doesn't
seem to hold water if it's a CLEAN kennel.