Do cops have something against dogs?

Old February 18th 13, 11:18 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.pets.dogs.health,soc.culture.usa,us.legal,alt.true-crime
Bill Graham

Default Do cops have something against dogs?

Observer wrote:
On Feb 17, 5:53 pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:
buglady wrote:
On 2/17/2013 4:26 PM, Moses wrote:
Don't worry there are plenty of fidos to replace the ones that get
killed.

............How strange! I feel the same about you!

Now if we only could do something about the cat problem we have.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/domestic-cats-kill-billions-...

............Flawed research. And a bias as wide as an interstate
highway.http://www.voxfelina.com/2013/02/gar...n-garbage-out/

buglady
take out the dog before replying

In general, liberals (in my experience) always assume that they are
right, and want a law written to force everyone to do what they like
to do. "If I don't like cats, well then, nobody should like cats,
and by God, we should make a law that says all cats are outlawed!"
For some ungodly reason, they want everyone in the society to be
exactly like they are and do the same things they do 100% of the
time. Their idea of a, "perfect society" is an ant colony, where
everyone is exactly like everyone else.- Hide quoted text -

You got that perfectly right. Liberals don't care about guns, so why
should anyone? But conservatives have the same attitude, or they'd
favor legalizing victimless "crimes" like drugs and prostitution. The
plain fact is that politicians are phony, worthless assholes. Same for
cops. We'd be better off with the country run by cats and dogs.

I agree. I cal myself a conservative, but I am really a libertarian, which
is to say, fiscal conservative, but socially liberal. I like to say that
every woman should have the right to an abortion, but she shoulden't expect
the taxpayers to pay for it.....