Sacramento - Poodle Mix

Old November 18th 13, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
[email protected]

Default Sacramento - Poodle Mix

We have a poodle mix who loves people but we are unable to keep him. He is an inside dog who likes to cuddle with his owners. The reason why we have to send him away is because he can snip when he is unhappy about something. We have a new baby in the household and we are afraid he may snap at her. This behavior tends to get worse when the weather gets wetter. He does not like to get his feet wet and will refuse to go outside unless he is walked on a leash. We are looking for someone with time to walk him and no children in the household. He is good with cats and other dogs but he must be the dominate dog. Can send pictures if you are interested. We got him from a pound about 8 years ago we think he is about 9 years old.