Dog's nails are turning black...

Old July 4th 14, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Dog's nails are turning black...

Wrong. And please be careful about posting such strong and urgent advice about veterinary medicine as you are. It is not something painful nor an emergency of sorts. Ive been a certified tech for 17 yrs. If you dont have the credentials, then please dont give un-warranted advice. Thanks, from the veterinary community.
Old July 4th 14, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

That was posted towards Myke. Ty.
Old October 19th 16, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Friday, July 4, 2014 at 12:42:19 AM UTC-4, wrote:
That was posted towards Myke. Ty.

Hi...My Roscoe had all white nails...only one changed....the white grew out and it came back black...should I be concerned? It doesnt bother him at all!Just look for advice from someone in the field to tell me if the vet is needed or if this is ok!!
Thank you and Have a Great Day!!!
Old December 20th 16, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

I just noticed with these extremely cold days my dogs on nail turned black . Do you think it's from the extreme cold
Old July 9th 17, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

My dog is 13 and a diabetic his nails are usually clear but are turning black where the nail starts.
Old July 9th 17, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
cshenk

wrote in rec.pets.dogs.health:

My dog is 13 and a diabetic his nails are usually clear but are
turning black where the nail starts.

Vet time

puppy steve is turning into a dog. Rocky[_2_] Dog behavior 0 August 5th 09 05:34 PM
Cubbe: Turning radiuses Julia Altshuler Dog behavior 2 April 26th 08 04:15 PM
Turning trash into profits buglady Dog health 0 April 27th 07 03:35 PM
Lhasa Apso Turning Red Dog health 6 December 15th 03 03:42 AM
Lhasa Apso Turning Red Dog health 0 December 15th 03 03:07 AM