Hey Fellow Dog Lovers :)

Old February 23rd 10, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities
Barry W.

Default Hey Fellow Dog Lovers :)

It is great to see that there are many groups created on the subject
of Dog Obedience and training. I have been training Dogs for quite
some time now and it is astonishing when people seem to put off
training their much loved pet. I have created a blog with a few tips
that I suggest you read if you need some unbiased information.

All the best!

Barry
Old August 29th 10, 03:40 PM
islabucasgrande islabucasgrande is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry W. View Post
It is great to see that there are many groups created on the subject
of Dog Obedience and training. I have been training Dogs for quite
some time now and it is astonishing when people seem to put off
training their much loved pet. I have created a blog with a few tips
that I suggest you read if you need some unbiased information.

All the best!

Barry
Welcome! The rest of the community has just shown a welcoming attitude and I have enjoyed it so far.
Old October 12th 12, 01:56 PM
micle62 micle62 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry W. View Post
It is great to see that there are many groups created on the subject
of Dog Obedience and training. I have been training Dogs for quite
some time now and it is astonishing when people seem to put off
training their much loved pet. I have created a blog with a few tips
that I suggest you read if you need some unbiased information.

All the best!

Barry
I had study so many blogs like above narration ,but 90% blogs are thoughtless
and seamless.I like relative forum which has enough information to relative topics

dog diet

Last edited by micle62 : October 13th 12 at 03:10 PM.
Old May 22nd 16, 10:54 AM
Chichi Chichi is offline
Junior Member

Smile

It's always worth it reading blogs that has something to do with dogs for dog lovers like me and other users her. If you would tell where to find your blogs, I would appreciate it.