Shelter Dogs

Old December 15th 03, 12:58 AM
dogmurderer

Default Shelter Dogs

J1Boss wrote:

Sarah wrote:

None of my dogs will harm a human being, but if you tormented them by
repeatedly poking them with a plastic hand on a stick while they're trying
to eat, they might very well eventually snap at it.

When you adopted your guys, we weren't doing TT. We do now. We use the
Assess-a-hand. Tormenting is hardly the description of what is done (we use a
different test altogher, but do employ use of the A-A-H). The dogs who fail
generally do som BIG time.

that's wonderful Janet Dog Murderer Boss. I bet you feel a swell of
righteousness each time you murder a dog who bit the big plastic Cat in
the Hat hand. The Cat in the Hat hand that Sue Sternberg taught you how
to use to justify murdering dogs that you get paid to murder by the
STATE and by private contributions from SUCKER animal lovers.

BWHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAAAA!!!

you're a dog exterminator Janet Boss, in addition to being an
incompetent dog trainer.

rpdb heelper

Janet Boss
Best Friends Dog Obedience
"Nice Manners for the Family Pet"
Voted "Best of Baltimore 2001" - Baltimore Magazine

Old December 15th 03, 01:58 AM
dogmurderer

Tricia9999 wrote:
I don't think anyone is pinning "all this" on Sue. We happen to be
discussing a movie that features her. This could become a wider
discussion about temperament testing in general, but up til now it hasn't

We draw the line at different places, not a fixed point, but the first thing we
have to know is who are adopters are, what they have the capacity to deal with,
what they want in a dog. We put dogs up for adoption that require more skill
and committement and we offer them free consultations and we talk with them
every month for 6 months following the adoption. This is the minumum - we often
get more involved.

cut the bullshit. It's your job to eliminate dogs. If you were truly
worried about public safety, you'd be taking automobiles off the road
instead of murdering dogs for hire. For every child and youth 0-19
killed by a dog, thousands are killed by cars. You are murdering dogs
because you are getting paid to murder dogs, not because you are doing
society any favors by keeping us all safe from dogs...

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

for every child killed by a dog, hundreds are killed by their own mother.

BWHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

I wonder if Sue Sternberg, World Class Dog Murderer, is being paid by
HBO for her movie role where she plays a real life dog murderer. Might
as well have as many income sources as possible.

rpdb
heelper

Old December 15th 03, 03:21 AM
_lynn kosmakos is a dog murderer

Handsome "Jack" Morrison wrote:

There's little about rescue work that isn't "extremely distasteful."
How long exactly have you been involved in rescue, anyway, Mel?

what's distasteful about rescuing dogs? The only thing that's
distasteful us murdering dogs in the name of rescue. Because you're
lying to yourself and to the public. We can't improve the situation if
everyone is lying.

Well, someone has to make "value judgments" almost every week,
judgements that he/she will always find "extremely distasteful." But
they still must be made.

Nobody "has" to murder dogs. People do it because they get paid to do
it, or because they volunteer to for dog murdering duty. Stop
complaining that society is forcing you to murder dogs. We're not buying
it. If you don't like murdering dogs, than stop freaking doing it.

Because there AREN'T ENOUGH ROOMS AT THE FREAKING INN!

THEN STOP CALLING IT A FREAKING INN and call it a CONCENTRATION CAMP if
it's NOT REALLY A FREAKING INN. This gets us back to the systematic
lying inherent in our national dog murdering schema, made up of hard
working people like you.

I understand the concept of triage. But I don't believe that being free
of behavioral issues (most of them, I might add, human-caused) makes a
dog more inherently valuable or worthy of living than another dog.

It's not a matter of worth. It's a matter of SPACE! If there were
enough rooms, there would never be a need to KILL the vast majority of
dogs that are currently being KILLED in shelters across the country.

there's an ENORMOUS amount of space in this country. That's not why dogs
are being killed. They are being killed because people and organizations
like the ASPCA are being paid to kill dogs by the STATE and by private
contribution from SUCKER ANIMAL lovers who contribute.

As long as stray or abandoned or unwanted dogs are going to be rounded
up and brought to shelters (which is one reason why I always recommend
against doing that,

well there's a start....

But until you're working in rescue yourself, and are actually faced
with making decisions like this, you couldn't possibly get it.

"rescue" has nothing to do with murdering dogs. Therein lies the source
of your frustration and internal conflict. The truth will set you free.
Start saying you are in "dog rescue and destruction" and you won't be
lying to yoruself and others.

thank you so much

rpdb heelper

Old December 15th 03, 06:51 AM
_lynn kosmakos is a dog murderer

Tee wrote:

But Sarah, the majority of people who go to animal shelters looking to adopt
aren't people like you, me,

who the **** are you comparing yourself to? Sara wouldn't have murdered
Summer. She might have bit her on the ear, but she wouldn't have
murdered her. You murdered your own dog Summer who was easily trainable,
and then you had the nerve to post links here to the wonderful success
you had with her Separation Anxiety.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Of course you are going to be an apologist for the Stalin of American
Canines, Sue Sternberg.

You're a ****ing dog murderer. Join the club. You gotta lotta company
around here.

hope that heelps.

rpdb heelper

Diane B. or any other dog enthusiast. They are
your run-of-the-mill family with small kids, no basic training knowledge,
ideas like rub-his-nose-in-it & hit-him-with-a-newspaper, intentions to let
the dog inside only as long as its "good" (read that as doesn't chew, is
housebroken, doesn't shed overly much), and will provide amusement for the
kids. That's the generic, widespread mindset of shelter adopters. Since
that's the case (I have no data to cite, only what I know from the shelters
I've worked with), it certainly does make sense to pander to the desires of
these types of homes because the likelihood of the dog/adopter making a
lifetime success of the adoption is higher. Sure there are people looking
for a dog who needs work, a dog who is misunderstood, a dog who may have
good agility qualities, etc. but they're not the majority.

Old December 16th 03, 06:52 AM
tricia9999 is a dog murderer

Tee wrote:

It may just be. I sincerely hope this is a reputable trainer with some
known experience/background. I am very wary of "boot camps" for dogs,
particularly for simply untrained dogs vs. dogs with serious behavioral
problems. I know of several dogs who went off to boot camps and were never
again the same. The joy, the life, the adolescence, seemed to go right out
of them during that time. They were extremely obedient, don't get me wrong,
but they were like robots. I know that all boot camps are not disreputable
or do not use harsh physical methods but there are some who definitely do
and those are the ones that worry me. Now I know of one dog who went off to
a 6 week camp and returned just fine, knew all her commands, cept she
wouldn't comply with the owner very often. She learned to obey the people
who taught her rather than her owners.

I know of a dog named Summer. She went to an owner named Tara O. who
murdered her instead of sending her to a boot camp. Or instead of
dealing with very simple behavior problems with a method besides
murdering. I also know of Tara O, Summer's owner, who recently posted
links about her supposed success dealing with Summer's Separation
Anxiety, neglecting to mention that soon after the supposed "success"
with SA, she murdered Summer.

BWHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!

I know of a dog named Summer. She's dead now, another victim of a dog
"rescuer."

--
michael the rpdb heelping hand of wisdom and reason