My Dog Died

Old May 18th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip
Perkoff Of Persia

Default My Dog Died

My dog just passed away, please say a kind word if you can.

Thank you.

A video tribute I made for my dog.

http://perkoff.com/2008/05/my-dog-died.html
Old May 18th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip
really real

My dog just passed away, please say a kind word if you can.

When you get to heaven, the first thing you'll see is your dead dog.
That, and all the other dead dogs from your lifetime

Dog's live about one- sixth as long as humans, so most dog owners will
have six dogs run to great them when they get to heaven.

I hope all these dogs will get along

Old May 18th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip
Bill Becker

To the OP, sorry to hear that. :^(

"Happy Time Harry" leave-me-alone@nowhere wrote in message
My condolences to you.

Old May 18th 08, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip
Marie

"Perkoff Of Persia" wrote in message
My dog just passed away, please say a kind word if you can.

Thank you.

A video tribute I made for my dog.

http://perkoff.com/2008/05/my-dog-died.html

So sorry you lost your dog. I've been there with dogs and cats, and it
hurts. But here's a nice poem for when you think of him or her?

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the soft uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

Hugs
Me Marie

Old May 18th 08, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip
Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!

"Perkoff Of Persia" wrote in message
My dog just passed away, please say a kind word if you can.

Thank you.

A video tribute I made for my dog.

http://perkoff.com/2008/05/my-dog-died.html

I can no longer own dogs because it just hurts too much to lose them. Please
accept my knowing sympathy in your hour of grief, and try to take comfort
from the many memories you have of happier times.

LG (standing off to the side with head bowed)

Old May 19th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip
Seon Ferguson

"really real" wrote in message

My dog just passed away, please say a kind word if you can.

My Dog died about a month ago so I know how tough it can be. I'm sorry to
hear about it.

Old May 19th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
~shady angel~[_2_]

Perkoff Of Persia wrote:
My dog just passed away, please say a kind word if you can.

Thank you.

A video tribute I made for my dog.

http://perkoff.com/2008/05/my-dog-died.html

So soory to hear of your loss.
RIP.
--
~shady angel~

Old May 19th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip
\(the\)duckster

"Perkoff Of Persia" wrote in message
My dog just passed away, please say a kind word if you can.

Thank you.

A video tribute I made for my dog.

Do you know the story of the http://www.rainbowbridge.com/Poem.htm ?

Your beloved Cookie is waiting there, happy, whole. Young and full of
vigor. Waiting only for the day you two are joined together again.

Don't wait too long to get another friend. There are thousands of worthy
candidates and a heart once given to a dog should never be lonely.

My deepest condolences to you on the loss of your pet.

Kindest regards,
(the)duckster

Old May 19th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.tv.american-idol,alt.showbiz.gossip
Jan, Kozzie Girl and Sylvie

On May 18, 9:22*am, Perkoff Of Persia wrote:
My dog just passed away, please say a kind word if you can.

Thank you.

A video tribute I made for my dog.

http://perkoff.com/2008/05/my-dog-died.html

So sorry to hear that you lost your beloved dog.

Jan
http://www.thefineartcafe.com

Dog died by choking while seizing [email protected] Dog health 3 January 10th 07 08:53 PM
My GSD Died Today Intergate Dog breeds 6 March 27th 04 02:04 AM
Why your pet chinchilla died (funny) Chipper Dog breeds 7 March 26th 04 03:50 PM
My Megan Died last night Tom Lacombe Dog health 6 October 14th 03 02:09 AM
My Megan Died last night Tom Lacombe Dog health 0 October 13th 03 03:47 PM